Prolouge

****Allisons POV****

     I don't know why this had to happen to me. Everything was perfect, until my brother decided to make a stupid decision. It ruined everything.  My whole life changed.  Before I begin my story, let me tell you a little bit about my family.

    My brother, Jacob. He's 18 and loves to party. He usually gets dropped of by a friend late in the night, totally drunk. When he's sober, he's a really sweet older brother.

    My mom, Marie. She loves reading and writing. Usually I find her sitting in our little library at our huge house, reading a book or working on her own. She talks about her books a lot and even though it gets annoying, I love her to bits.

   My dad, David. He likes to cook and watch sports. He usually makes dinner for us every night unless he works late.  His favorite sport to watch is baseball, so some nights him and I will sit and watch a Tigers game.

 Lastly, me. My names Allison. I love to hang out with my friends. I'm the most popular girl at Jackson High and I'm dating the schools hottie, Mason Russ. 

  Everything is perfect until that one terrible night, and that's where my story begins.

****** A/N *******

Hey guys! So this is my newest story on wattpad and I'm gonna try and update every few days, but I'm a little busy. Well, anyways, hope you like the story.

 Pic of Allison on the side >>>>>

 Most of the story is going to be Allisons POV, so I'm not going to put in on every chapter unless I'm changing the POV.