Chapter One

*BEEP. BEEP. BEEP. BEEP.*

I roll over and slam my hand on the alarm clock. God, I hate that noise. I roll over and begin to fall back asleep when the light turns on.

"WAKE UP! WAKE UP! It's your first day! Don't wanna be late!" My mom yells as she pulls the covers off me. She throws open the curtains letting the sun shine in.

"Can't I just go tomorrow?" I grumble.

"Sweetie. I know starting a knew school is tough, but we are staying here. You can meet new friends! It will be fun!" She says, trying (and failing, might I add) to reassure me.

"Mom. I'm a Sophmore. I'm starting school in the middle of the year. I know absolutely nobody, and everybody already has their groups established! Im not gonna make any friends mom. Face it. Your daughter is gonna be the new loner at school." I throw the pillow over my face, and scream in it.

"You will make new friends. I know it. Get up and get ready." She leaves my room as a slowly get up and jump in the shower. I wash my hair and my body, shave and wash my face. All in about half an hour. I had an hour left to get ready. Why did I have to complain so much? I would have more time! I quickly brush my teeth and brush my hair, leaving it natural. Long, dark brown, and straight. I have always liked it like that. I run in to my room and get dressed. Dark blue skinny jeans, a brown belt, and a flowy tank top with black and white vertical stripes. I put on a gold chained charm bracelet my dad gave me, and a gold necklace that said "Love" in small cursive writing. I loved the charm bracelet. Even though I only had one charm on it, a heart. My dad said I can collect more, but I never have. I run downstairs and grab my brown leather bag from Forever 21, throw on black strapy heels run out the door, and walk to school.