A pirate's hear (A Modern Pirate Love Story)

~1709~

A ship arrives in a strange island.The captain and his brother set foot on land.Both brothers exchange glances.

"I think this is the place brother,the one island that holds are destiny" one of the brother said

He had shaggy brown hair and blue eyes.He was wearing a black coat and pants like his brother.

"Eleazar,You have said that on all the islands we have gone" His brother answered annoyed

He has long shaggy black hair and blue eyes.

"Oh my dear brother Vincent,You have to have some hope" Eleazar answered smiling at his brother.

"Well,the crew should be down from our ship any moment.Let us explore this island and see if it is the one were looking for" Vincent said

The crew came down form the ship.Eliezer led the way with Vincent close to him.

They were only 20 and 19 years old and they were the greatest pirate that have existed.At the age of 14 there mother and father died at the hand of Prince Luke's father.Ever since they have been enemy's with the royal family.Swearing that one day they would have their revenge....

Both brother had a special Diamond.The black diamond.It had the power to control anything.To do anything.With just one thought or word it would do anything.They had stole them from Prince Luke.He had three.They have send Pete one of the crew members to bring them the diamonds which were a nacklece to them.As foolish as it is he did not bring the most important and powerful one of all.The power that it had was bigger then the ones they had.

As they walk deeper to the island they felt a chill down there spine.The air got heavier and colder.The brothers did not care.They keep going untill they saw light.

"How could there be light when it is night?"

Vincent thought

"I do not know"

Hi brother answered in his head

The diamond also let them exchange thoughts..But only when they wish.

As they went deeper the light grew.Suddenly they found themselves in a world that they had never thought existed.

When they look up towards the sky it looked like they were looking up from under water.Everything became slower and grace full.There was a garden of seaweed and coral.

In the center was a throne.There was a man sitting in it.

He had long brown hair and green eyes.

The crew and the brothers bowed down to him knowing that it could only be Poseidon himself.The god of the sea.The sea which they loved so much.There home.

Poseidon rised from his throne.

"Vincent and Eleazar Smith.You have keep me waiting" Poseidon said

"We are so sorry sir,Please forgive us.It took as a wile to fine you.But of course it was worth the stress and all the locating to be in your presence" Vincent said

"It is truly an honer" Eliezer said

"Rise children,rise" Poseidon said

The brothers and the crew rose to there feet respectfully.Vincent took a step forward to Poseidon.He took a bag from his coat and put it in font of Poseidon.Once he put the bag in front of him he took a step back next to his brother.

"I see you have brought me gift.What are you planing to get in return?" Poseidon asked

"Sir,we wish to be immortal.We wish to stay in our home.The sea.To explore the ocean.To serve you whenever you need of us." Vincent said

"Of course it is only if yo wish" His brother added

Poseidon took a seat in his throne.Watching the brothers and crew members carefully.

"You wish to be immortal? Some people say being able to live forever is a curse.Why do you want to live forever?" Poseidon asked

"Like my brother has said,the sea is our home,our passion we wish to live in it forever.Do what we love most." Eleazar said

"I shall grant you your wish.But,When ever I call you,you hav to come and serve me" Poseidon said

"Of course!" both brother said

Poseidon smiled at them and granted there wish.....