one ➵ undercut boy

"You're sitting on my bed," Levi said, and eyebrow raised at his new roommate. "That one," he pointed to the bed on the right,"is yours."

Levi's roommate smirked. The boy had strikingly blue hair, turquoise eyes, and light skin. "You can have the one over there. It's just a bed."

"Get up."

The boy on the bed got up off Levi's bed and plopped back down onto his own.

"Thank you," Levi said stiffly. Levi set down his book bag and small suitcase. He didn't say anything to his new roommate, and the roommate didn't say anything either.

"So," the roommate said. "My name's Eren. And you are?"

"Levi," Levi muttered.
Levi looked up at Eren, who was laying on his bed with his hands shoved in his brown jacket. "I just have a question," Levi said, looking at Eren's bold blue hair. "Is that even a natural hair color at age 19?"

Eren laughed a little. "Probably not. But having an undercut in your hair in the 21st century isn't all that fashionable either."

Levi shook his head. "It looks good on me," he murmured with a smile. "Unlike that colorful hair of yours."

"It's in style, undercut boy," Eren taunted jokingly.

"Sure," Levi said, folding his clothes into his drawer neatly. He set his suitcase beside his bed when he was finished. "I'm going to explore campus and I don't know . . . just look around. I'll be back in a little bit."

Eren frowned. "Leaving me already?"

"You never said you wanted to come."

"Well, I do."

"Then I guess you're coming with me."