He Waits for Her

He Waits For Her

(Inspired from the creepypasta “He Waits for You”)

Chapter One: We lived, we laughed, we cried

     The girl hesitated, she looked at the creature that was crying and screaming for her to stay. She reached for the handle; she stopped her hand from reaching the handle. She gave him a mournful look, she saw him crying, she approached him, he gave her a sorrowful look and she embraced him, forgetting the consequences of staying until sunrise. She kept on whispering comforting words to him, until the sun touched her, she began screaming in pain, her body twisted this way and that, her leg went up to her head, her arm was twisted in an extremely odd angle, she gave the creature a spiteful look before spitting out a sentence that was like venom to him.

“It’s your fault! I should never have bothered caring about you!” she screamed at him, he recoiled into the darkness when she was turned into ashes. That was another woman gone, another woman who went in search of his kind just to get rid of loneliness. He saw the whole motel fade into nothing and he saw himself fade as well. He will have to wait another year for another chance.

~//~//~//~//~//~//~

     Another year later at the end of December, a woman at the age of twenty-seven appeared under the full, pale moon. She drove for many hours since the hour reached five o’clock, she has came upon the motel and is now about to enter. Once inside though, she cannot go back. She found the key on the desk and walked on to the hallway of bedroom doors. She stopped at the last door and shoved the key inside the lock and turned it. There right before her on the bed, sat the most horrific sight she has ever seen. It was meant to be a man but his arms and legs were horribly twisted in such a fashion that she cannot even distinguish it, his torso and face was horribly contorted, but what horrified her most was how his lips were brutally sewn together. She did not know how to react, she felt sorry and afraid for the creature all at the same time. She carefully approached him, his eyes following her all the time.

*You could do it, it’s just one foot in front of the other.* she coaxed herself; she kept on walking towards the creature until she was finally standing in front of him. After moments of looking at each other, she managed to sit down on the bed.

“S-so…how long have you been like this?” she asked, unable to think of anything else to start a conversation, despite the fact that his lips are literally sealed.

The creature shook its head, it was forbidden to speak or tell anyone any information. The woman gave him a look of confusion before she spoke again.

“D-do you want to do anything?” she asked again.

He shrugged, well to her it’s a shrug, his shoulders were twisted and contorted that when he shrugged, it looked funny. She sighed; she was never good at conversations or small talk.

“I’m sorry if I can’t think up of anything to do.” She went on, her shoulders slumping. She felt a soft tap on the shoulder, she turned to look at the creature and saw him scratching something on the wall.

We could start with introductions…if you want…

The creature sat back down and looked at her expectantly.

“My name is Isadora Smith, I’m twenty-seven years old, I was born on July 15, 1985 and it’s a pleasure to meet you.” She said to the creature, the creature nodded at her, urging her to go on. “Well…I’m a folklorist, I’m called for help on unusual murder cases…I-I guess that’s about it.” She said shrugging, she can’t really think up of anything else. The creature gave her a smile, it looked pained to her. She smiled back and held her hand out, the creature took it and pulled her in a hug. She hesitated before returning it, his skin was extremely rough and she could feel where his skin was twisted, she felt him stroke her hair but she didn’t recoil, in fact she felt like it was normal. Pulling away from the embrace, she looked into his eyes and gave him a soft kiss on the forehead. She rested her head on his shoulder and let him rest his head on hers.