Make Love, Fuck, Fight

I wanna make love fuck fight you, come here let me bite you. Better yet bite me, l can be your feast, you can have all you can eat. Slap me on my ass so I can throw it back fast, beat it like a drum and you'll definitely make me cum.

Lay back let me get on top of you, give me control Imma fuck you til you feel it in your soul. Riding your dick back and forth, up and down, round and round, I will have your head spinning so much you'll think you just got off a merry- go- round.

I'll give to you pound for pound you'll be making all kinds of sounds.
Your body will cry out for more. Let me show you whats in store , imagine a night of kissing rubbing, sucking, ass grabbing, dick stabbing, pussy popping, and head bobbing. Ya dick gone be so wet it'll have you slobbin.

They say pain is pleasure, so give me pain beyond measure. Put your dick inside me find the hidden treasure. My pussy's the lock your tongue's the key,stick it inside and watch what excretes.You gone think you deep pussy diving.the way you move your tongue back and forth lets just call it deep tongue climbing.

First round goes to you, second is for me.Get behind me choke me, spank me, pull my hair, you know I like it kinky so go ahead I was I DARE. This make love, fuck, fighting is so rare you'll never ever meet another woman who'd compare.

Open me up wide so you can experience all this love i have inside. Make love, fuck fight... please give it to me with all your might. Make love to my heart, fuck me till u feel it in your your soul, don't fight the feeling and don't you dare withhold.

Make love, fuck, fight me.... Make love fuck fight me, damn this shit excites me. I know its turning you on because I can tell by the way you moan. Whisper in my ear tell me your fantasies I'll be sure to make them come true before we're through. Make love, fuck, fight me.... Make love, fuck, fight me...