Chapter:1 First day of school

Hello!My name is Cole Winters,this is the first year of senior year.Life is good so far captain of the varsity Water Polo team we won CIF.There's one thing my crush.Samantha Trailen.She's the captain of the water polo's girls varsity,she's everything you could ever want in anyone."Hey Cole!" Sam says with excitement!I almost forgot our lockers were across the hall from each other.
"You look great today Sam!"
"Thanks you too,you're such a great friend" she looked down at her phone which was ringing.Theres only one thing,she has a
boyfriend.

Sam's POV
I don't know why Cole is acting so weird,he's been acting strange ever since I got a boyfriend.Me and my boyfriend Jay were texting
Jay:Hey what's up
Me:Oh nothing I'm just on my way to class
Jay:Okay cool,hang out later?
Me:Sure c u soon!

Me and Cole were walking to our third period class together,the building our class is in is three stories high!As we were walking up the stairs I tripped and fell forward.Cole caught me and boy he was so strong.I never thought his biceps were this big.Stop this you have a boyfriend.Jay is your boyfriend. "Woah there Sam,I got you" I've never noticed how much he's changed.I punched him on the arm "thanks" I said jokingly.
Cole's POV
Sam fell  walking up the stairs!Not that's it's a good thing but I caught her!She was kind of moving slowly when I caught her almost like she was absorbing the moment.
"Hey what are you doing later?Do you want to hang out?" It almost sounded like I was desperate "Oh no I'm sorry I can't me and Jay and going to be doing something later".
Every time I here that name it get a sick feeling.I think something is up with him I don't trust him."I don't think you should trust Jay I think he's hiding something" Why did I say that I just might our friendship.Sam smiled "Oh you're just jealous"
"Why would I be jealous"I say try not to blush
"Because you like me" she says being fully confident
I didn't say a word we just continued on to class we didn't talk that much the rest of the day.I think we were just over the first day of school.Senioritis at its finest.