Pranking My Bully

Hey this is my first time writing so please tell me what you think of it! Wether good or bad, it all helps.

Pranking My Bully:

I walked down the halls of what most called school. But to me it was pure torture. Hi, my name is Skylar Cummings. I'm 16 and I hate my life!

"Hey sky" said sky's best friend!

"Hi hailey, what's up?".

"You!" Said hailey.

"Haha very funny!" I said sarcastically.

"I just wanted to say good morning" hailey said.

"Oh, well good morning!".

~bring,bring,bring~

"Alrighty then see you later hail's I got to get to class!" I told her letting her know i'll see her at lunch.

I was on my way to English when it turned into the worst day ever. I had just bumped into my worst night mare. I looked up and I screamed...

"Ahhhh" I yelled.

"Sky what a coincidence seeing you here" said kieth my everyday bully.

"Kieth it's school where else did you think I would be?" I said with a little bit of annoyance.

"Don't sass me Cummings" and with that he slapped me right across the face really hard.

I slid down the lockers and started to cry. Then Keith yelled

"Get up you b*tch, I'm not done with you!"

And after that he grabbed me by the neck and slammed me on the lockers. I fell to the floor again and he continued to punch and kick me in the stomach.

"Kieth, please stop" I said while sobbing.

"What you dont like it. Oh well b*tch, whose gonna stop me?" Keith said starting to get angry.

He punched me right in the face then everything went black.

~Keith's Pov~

I got really angry and punch her right square in the face. Then she fell unconscious. When she did I left, I was almost to the door when I looked back at her. I thought 'why', then walked to my car and left.

***

-later that day-

I finally reached home, so I went in and checked to see if anybody was home.

"Hello Margaret are you here?" I got no answer.

I set my stuff on the floor then went to the kitchen to get a snack. I saw a note sitting on the counter.

It read 'sorry kieth I had a family emergency, be back soon'.

Guess I can just sleep all night. So I walked up stairs to my room. I noticed the picture on me and my family and said

"Why,why me?".

~Skylar's Pov~

I woke up in an almost all white room.

"Huh, where am I?" I asked the lady standing next to me.

"Your in the hospital sweety" said the nurse.

"Why" I asked unsure if what happened.

"Someone found you unconscious in the hallway of 'Berrin High School'" she explained to me.

The nurse left and another one came in.

"Hi hun, can you tell me your name?" She asked nicely.

"Skylar Annabelle Cummings" I told her very sure of what my name was!

"Okay Skylar, you have two broke ribs on the right side. Here are some pain meds, you can take them every four hours." The nurse informed me.

" okay thank you, but when can I leave?" I asked very politely.

"You can leave now if you want, just be very careful!" She told me what to be cautious of and all that stuff.

"Okay if you don't mind I would like to go" I told the nurse.