Howl (A Supernatural Story)

Crash!

I sighed as I bent down to pick up my things and stuffed them back into my pack.

I scooped up my bag and pushed back through the mess of bodies to the end of the hall, where my best friend Rachel and my boyfriend Seth were talking.

"Hey." I said as I caught up to them.

They seemed startled for a minute but smiled. "Oh, hey Parky." Rach said grinning.

My real name was Parker, but Rachel's been calling me Parky since we were 10.

"Ha, hey Rach Rach!" I smiled back, fixing my wolf shirt.

"Hey, babe." Seth grinned and I smiled back as he pecked me on the cheek.

For a minute I thought Rachel looked worried, but I brushed it off.

In case you were wondering, Rachel had long, dark red-brown hair, green eyes, and was wearing rippled jeans, black heels, a loose white shirt with an infinity sign on it.

Ugh, she was so perfect.

Seth had blonde hair, blue eyes and a chiseled jaw. He wore a leather jacket over his football jersey and jeans with Nike sneakers.

Both of them were beautiful, and then you had me.

I had boring, dirty-blonde hair, brown eyes, and worst of all,- the glasses.

I had those nerd glasses the hipsters wear, except mine were real, and the lenses were thicker, plus they actually broke in half once so I have tape in the middle.

I was wearing my wolf shirt -I love wolves- and jeans, plus my worn, old brown boots that used to be my mom's, before she died.

Yeah, I live with my Grandpa. He said mom died in a fire, when I was about 6 months old. Ironically, it was in my nursery, but I didn't get hurt. Not even a little burnt.

My dad got shipped off to the looney house, because he thought I was evil or whatever and tried to.. "exterminate" me.

It's a long story.

"So-"

The bell rang.

•O•O•O•O•O•O•O•O•O•O•O•O•O•O•O

During Language Arts, since the teacher was too engrossed in talking about Sherlock Holmes or whatever, I decided to text Rachel.

To: Rach Rach<3

hey. r u as bored as i am?

A few seconds later, she replied.

From: Rach Rach<3

lol yea. maybe moar

I quickly texted back,

To: Rach Rach<3

lol. we're talking about sherlock holmes? ew.

Okay, so maybe I secretly loved Sherlock Holmes and had the whole collection at home.

What? sue me.

From: Rach Rach<3

ew. anyway go 2 the fountain after class. rlly need to talk 2 u..

Huh?

To: Rach Rach<3

abt what?

She didn't answer, I guessed she got caught or almost did, so I put my phone back and continued with the lesson.