Why Me?

It is another day of  freaking school. I wish I could just stay home and watch Netflix eat and sleep, that would make my life so much easier. If I just had a normal day , like a day on the weekends,everyday would be my favorite day not just Friday and Saturday EVERYDAY!! That would mean that everyday is a good day with NETFLIX AND CHILLING!!!!! But sadly this is where things get bad (school) with the bullies and the rude people that call me names. I have to go to school. But luckily today I have a plan a P-L-A-N!  And if this doesn't work I don't know what will.

                                                                                         *Calls Jade*

Jade: Hello?

Alayna: I need to talk to you about something today so meet me at the cafeteria at 9:30 OK?

Jade: Ok but why?!

Alayna: You will see, Just wait, You'll see >:D

                                                                                          *Ends Call*

                    Now I just need to get ready for school. I need to wear something cute! Well I have no crop tops that are dry so I might as well just wear a sweat shirt and some leggings.

OK I am actually not going to eat I need to lay back on the food I weigh freaking 112 pounds. I fell like if I eat one piece of food that my stomach will explode with people laughing at me as I am walking down the school hallway. If that ever happens I will not be showing up to school for then next week. And if that even happens I know who will have my back.. My friends. They are the ones who always makes me happy when I am sad, who will make me smile when I am frowning,who will always be there for me through the ups and the downs. If I had no friends I wouldn't be here right now I wouldn't be the person I am today. Without them today I would be a nobody,an invisible shadow. I have the worlds greatest friends an there is nothing in this world that can ever change that.

                                                                  *Later That Morning At School*

              It is freaking 9:28 Jade is always early where is she? Then finally i see her and run to her, grab her, hand  and dragged her all the way to the janitors closet, and locked the door.

Alayna: Jade I have a big plan for you me and Lilly, and Ashley, plus Hailey.

Jade: "What is it you have kept me thinking all morning what you are freaking going to say to me." she murmured.

Alayna: Just know that life as we know is going to be changed for ever and that we are going to get revenge.

Jade: What do you mean by revenge?

Alayna: we are going to set her up while she walks down the hallway I am going. To set up cameras and I am going to record her talking bad to me the show it to-

Jade: The Priceable

Alayna: Yes

You like stay tuned for next chapter
>:D