The Begging

A long time ago there was a beautiful mansion on top of a hillside. The mansion had 26 windows and 18 doors. The mansion was a bright sky blue color. In the mansion lived the Doyle family, including Chassidy , Benji , Frankie, and Sadie. Sadie was the youngest of the four kids living in the mansion with her parents Jim and Laura . Chassidy was the oldest of the four he was 25, Benji was three years younger than Chassidy who was 22, Frankie was 19 years old. For a while it was only the three of them living there with their parents but around four years later Sadie was born. She is now 15 years old.

One morning when the kids came down for breakfast their father and mother were already sitting in the dining room eating. When they sat down Jim stood up and said, " Goodmorning children your mother and I are going away for the weekend because it is our 25th wedding anniversary. Chassidy you're in charge and Benji no throwing any wild or crazy parties while we are gone. Your sister has her PSAT's to study for so don't bother her." Jim then turned to go upstairs. " Hey mom do you know where dad is taking you? Is it somewhere majestic." Sadie asked in true excitement , " Yes hun your father and I are going on a plane to Florida and that's all of what I know dear." Laura said (THUMP) Jim was throwing their suitcases down the stairs and said, " Hun we have to get going or we will miss our plane." As the two of them walk out the door Sadie then ran upstairs to see them leave out of her window in her room .