F o r e w o r d

S U M M A R Y

For all of her life, Ember Matthew's horizons had consisted of the North Pacific and the skyline of West Seattle, but she had always craved more. When a boy named Hunter promises her just that, Ember hesitantly joins him and finds herself in a world beyond anything she has ever dreamed of.

She finds that it is a world where magic and science meld, part of everyday life, and where strange gods walk among men. However, underneath the shimmering beauty of this place, a cruel power lurks. Ember unexpectedly gets tossed into the secrets and greed. If she wants to defeat this darkness, she must work with newfound friends and watch her back at every turn. For she is the spark of the revolution, and a fire cannot be chased once it starts to burn. War will rise as darkness and evil begin chasing embers.

H E L L O

If you do not know already, my name is Emily. I am so glad that you have opened this book! Before you begin reading, there are some things about the next twenty-nine chapters that I would like to address...

T H A N K  Y O U

dlhaynes8989

and my other good friends Katherine and Gabriel.

These people took the time to go through my book and edit/give me advice. Thank you for all that you've done to help me make this book amazing!

C O M M E N T S

Please comment your thoughts on my book. I know I'm not the best writer in the world, so advice is appreciated. 2+ minds are better than 1. However, if I read any harsh or unnecessary commenting, I do have the right to take it down or report it. Once again, advice and/or compliments are encouraged.

V O T I N G

I'm just going to say, the amount of votes does not matter to me. Vote all you want if you think my book is amazing and it'll bring me joy, but I'm not going to rant or get mad if you don't vote. Please don't vote just because you feel the need to vote. Click that little star because you think that reading my book wasn't a waste of your time.

Enjoy the book :)

-Emily