→ A message from the author. ←

Hey guys,

→ This isn't a chapter, I'm sorry. It's just the only way I could think of to get this message to you.

First of all, I am so, so sorry for just leaving you all like that without warning. You didn't deserve it.

Not only have I been away from Wattpad for a while, but I have also stopped writing. Originally, I wasn't going to say why, but I think you all have the right to know.

As some people know, I base most of my characters on people I actually know in real life. The stuff that happens to them isn't true (of course), but things like their personality and appearance are usually the same.

Recently, something happened to a friend of mine, who was the inspiration for one of the main characters in Peace, Smiles & Cotton Candy. Since I felt like I was writing about this friend, instead of the character, I couldn't bring myself to continue. I intended to try again in a week or so, but I just couldn't.

I'm sorry that it took me so long to tell you all this, but I've been going through a lot lately and, to be honest, Wattpad wasn't the first thing on my mind. And the bad news is, I don't know if I'll be able to continue PS&CC at the moment. I'm so sorry. I will definitely try though, and I promise this story will be finished.

If it's any consolation, I'm planning to write another story in my spare time, because writing is certainly something I love to do. It won't be posted anytime soon, and if it is posted, I will put it up here on Wattpad.

And don't worry, none of the characters will be based on real people.

So there it is. Feel free to yell at me or unfan me; I probably deserve it. Sorry if you were expecting a new chapter. I hope to talk to you all soon.

Rachel