Jake Pitts Daughter (Seth Clearwater Love Story)

BIO

Name: London Jinxx Pitts

Age: 15

Looks: Black shoulder length hair, tan, green eyes, 5''8

Personality: Temperamental, Funny, Sarcastic, Loud, Grumpy in the morning and slightly nerdy

About: Hi! I'm London Pitts the daughter of Jake pitts but most people call me LJ. Well, there's not much to tell apart from that I'm a werewolf but I'm a rare kind of wolf, I'm a half spirit half elemental wolf which basically means I can control the elements and can talk to the dead if I want and it also means I have five different wolves. There's Flame she's a black and red wolf and is the fire element, there's Ocean and she's a dark blue wolf almost black and is the water element, there's Hurricane she's a grey and white wolf and is the air element, there's Rose she's a black and green wolf and is the earth element and last but not least there's Luna and she's a white wolf with red eyes and is my spirit wolf. I also have powers, which are Teleportation, telekinetic powers, Mind reading and pain which means I can look at people and say pain and they'll be on the floor writhing in pain, Oh and I can inherit any vampires powers that I meet. That's it really Bye!

WOLF PACK

Names: Sam, Paul, Jared, Embry, Quil, Jacob, Leah, Seth, Brady and Collin