Twilight ~One Direction Version~

The boys and I gathered around the fireplace, hot cocoa in our hands. Everyone is snuggled in a blanket.

Niall: story time! Me first!

Niall jumped up and cracked his knuckles.

Zayn: let me guess. Your story is the nandos adventures again isn't it?

Niall looked at zayn, shocked.

Niall: maybe...

I set down my hot cocoa on the coffee table.

Taylor: Niall, not again, we beg you!

Niall just crossed his arms and tapped his foot, giving me the 'what's it gonna take?' look.

Taylor: will buy you nandos after this.

Nialls eyes widen, and he sat back down on the floor.

I then got an awesome idea. I jumped up, making them all jump a little.

Taylor: I GOT ONE!

Harry: Taylor, inside voice.

Taylor: sorry, but listen. Here's a story I like to call, twilight: one direction version. DUN DUN DUUUUUUUUN!

They all laughed.

Niall: I'm really looking forward to hearing this!

They all got quiet.

Taylor: here we go. *dramatic voice* OOONCE UPON A TIME.....

I was finally finished with my packing.

Mom: Bella! It's time to go!

Bella: coming...

I was so not looking forward to moving. I loved it here with my mom.

I grabbed my suitcases and walked out of my bedroom, well 'used to be' bedroom. I went outside and put my luggage by the porch. I saw my mom gardening.

Bella: remind me again why I have to live with my dad. It's gonna suck.

Mom: oh honey, you'll be fine. Your father is excited to see you. You'll have a great time *kisses forehead*

Bella: *mumbles* yea right

At that moment, I saw my dad pull in. His hair was short, he had blonde hair, and blue eyes....

Niall: WHOA WHOA WHOA! Wait! Are you explaining me?!?!

Taylor: yes I am, got a problem?

Niall: ew! I don't wanna be old!

Taylor: well you're the only one who I almost look like! Deal with it nando boy.

Niall: *tells himself* for nandos, for nandos...

Taylor: moving on since I was RUDELY INTERRUPTED!

I gotta admit, my dad looked like he was in his early 20s.

Taylor: there! You happy?

Niall: *smirks* very

He came out of the car.

Dad: Bella! It's good to see you sweetheart!

He walked up to me, and gave me a hug.

Mom: hello Charlie.

Dad: Renée, long time, no see. Ready to go Bella?

Bella: I gotta grab my luggage.

I walked over to the porch and grabbed all my stuff. I walked over and handed my luggage to my dad. He popped open the trunk and set my suitcases inside. He closed the trunk shut. I walked over to my mom and gave her a hug.

Mom: bye sweetheart.

Bella: bye mom.

She kissed my forehead. I walked up to my dads car, and got in the passengers seat. My dad got in the drivers seat. We closed our doors shut.as he pulled out, my mom waved. I waved back at her. 'Goodbye phoenix' I thought. He drove away. I put in my earbuds and listened to music on my iPod. I saw my dad trying to say something. I took out one earbud.

Bella: what?

Dad: I said, are you excited?

Bella: yea. I'm really excited.

I really wasnt. I put on a fake smile. I then turned around and put my earbud back in. I looked out the window. I looked at the sky, and the trees. I started to feel drowsy. As my eyes were shutting, my iPod music was fading. All I heard was the small echo of the music, and everything was pitch black.

(A/N: ok so this is my other book. It turned from a thought to a story. Hehe. In this story, I'm gonna call you all my fork friends. Get it? Forks? Forks, Washington? Where Bella's going? Ok you get it 😐. Well, bye bye for now my fork friends 🍴 knife not included. Ha 😆