Onew Condition

"Key" Jonghyun says
"Yes" Key replies
"Do you think we'll ever come back to Korea?"
"I hope so, Jonghyun."
"I hope so too."
As Jonghyun and Key look out the airplane window the pilot can be heard saying "preparing for take off to America. Please stand by."
Jonghyun and Key both watch as the plane takes off. Onew sleeping, Taemin listening to music, and Minho watching a soccer game on his phone.
...
"Key"
"Yes, Jonghyun"
"Do you think that we'll finally get adopted in America?"
"I hope so."
"me too."
The whole plane ride all five brothers don't say a word to one another, but all fall asleep on each others shoulders since they had to go through a dramatic time zone difference.
.
.
.
A woman then starts to wake them all up. First she starts to shake Key up.
"Key! Wake up! The flight ended plus, it's night so once you all get to the orphanage you can sleep. Get you're brothers up and let's go! Wait for me outside of the exit in the airport because I need to sign out the younger orphans."
As she leaves Key wakes up with a snort.
"guah, wait what.." half dozed his face still on Jonghyun's shoulder.
He then takes a pocket mirror out.
"GUAH! MY MAKEUP AND HAIR LOOK HIDEOUS!!" Key yells which wakes up his other brothers.
"..what is it now, Key.." Minho says while slowly opening his eyes.
"...mghelhengmbf?.." Taemin comments not even moving or opening his eyes.
"Get up, the lady said that the flight is over." He looks around.
"Plus, look! We're the only ones on the plane!!" Key jumps up hitting his other brothers on the head.
"Bummie that hurt." Jonghyun says while rubbing his head.
"Well it got you up now let's go!" Key says while he unpacks the luggage.
The rest of the brothers, except Onew, sigh and get up.
Taemin rubbing his eyes says
"Hey what about Onew?" He looks at Onew still knocked out on the plane seat.
"I guess we'll carry him." Minho says as he puts one of Onew's arms around his neck.
"Right. You and Taemin can carry Onew and his luggage." Key says.
"I can help them" Jonghyun insists.
"No, Jonghyun you carry my luggage." Key points at the many luggage bags on the floor.
"you're so kind Bummie. Giving me the best job." Jonghyun says sarcastically.
Key then leaves carrying nothing. Following him is Minho and Taemin each carrying one backpack and helping Onew who is also carrying one backpack and behind them is Jonghyun carry three backpacks, two suitcases, and four purses. Looking like at some point he might drop something and fall with it.
"Be careful," Key says without looking back at Jonghyun "I have my special makeup in one of those bags it's worth more then your life."
As they exit the plane and head into the airport Onew wakes up from Taemin's and Minho's grasp.
Slowly lifting his head and slowly opening his eyes he spurts out
"Chenmgn..."
"What did you say?" Taemin replies.
"...Cheenkeen.." He says now a little more awake.
"English Onew English we're in America." Minho adds.
All five boys now in the airport hear the bits and chatter of people coming and going.
Onew now with his head awake and mind well rested takes his arms off of Taemin and Minho, but as soon as he does falls to the floor.
"Hyung" Key says placing his hand on his face and shaking his head.
"They were dragging your feet as you slept you had to start walking...Do you even know how to walk?"
"oh" Onew implies still on the floor. "I was half asleep. I smelled chicken and woke up."
As he says chicken he points to a little food court across the the airport.
The rest of the brothers not surprised each give a long slow sigh.
....
"Key."
"Yeah, Jonghyun?" Key says not even looking at Jonghyun.
"Can I put these bags down now?"
Key turns around and sees Jonghyun carrying two backpacks on one shoulder, another backpack on the other shoulder, two purses around his neck, and one suitcase in each hand with another two purse on top of a each suitcase.
"uh...hold on" Key says as he takes out his phone. Click.
Key takes a picture of Jonghyun.
Key gives out a snorting laugh "You should see how you look! You look ridiculous!"
Jonghyun tries to playfully charge at key hitting him with his shoulders still carrying the luggage.
Key extends his arm placing his hand onto Jonghyun's forehead and pushing him away.
"Woah there shorty no one touches the Almighty Key."
Jonghyun gives a fake yet playful smile
"I apologize" He bows and drops all of the luggage.
"HEY YOU LITTLE PIECE OF-" Key starts, but gets interrupted by Taemin.
"uh... guys.." Taemin starts "Where did Onew go." As he points to the spot Onew fell on, nothing is there.
The four other boys look around.
"Goddamn it!" Key shouts "We're not allowed to leave this area! The manager of the orphanage is picking us up here after she's done with the other orphans! WE AREN'T SUP POST TO MOVE."
"Maybe he'll come back he's probably at the chicken court." Minho answers.
"Yeah in like a 100 years when he eats the whole place down." Jonghyun snickers.
"We can't go together and miss the manager if she comes and we can't split up." Key says.
"What if we wait for the manager to come and we look for him with her?" Taemin adds.
"No we can't do that ether because once she comes we're right away going into the orphanage van to go leave, but we can't just leave him here."
.
.
.
"Shit."