Save Me (Sequel to "Protect Me" Robert Downey jr. Fanfic)

~Anniversary Suprise~

"Minnie, could you please go back to that one verse and sing it again?" I asked as I played the music back. I'm a music producer for DelFire Records here in New York. It's been almost two years since getting out of witness protection. Thanks to my now wonderful husband Robert Downey jr who was an agent for the Witness Protection Program I overcame my near death tragedy. After that Robert moved up to be an FBI agent and he loves it.

I ran the music over as Minnie sang the lyrics again. I told her to cresendo and seriously she wasn't. "Okay, Minnie can you read music." I asked. She stood there quietly as I watched her eyes wonder. Yeah, she just gave me her answer. "Look, I need you to learn how to read music. When I say cresendo that means raise your voice up like a scale." Minnie nodded her head in agreement. "We'll try this again in two weeks. You can go." Minnie walked out as I slumped down in my chair. I looked over a Monty who was shaking his head at me. "What?" I asked glaring at him. "That Minnie girl has the goods but, I think we need to get rid of her." he answered. "Why?" "Because she doesn't listen, she can't read music, and she's always late." "You're probably right. She is getting on my nerves." "My point exactly. So, should I give the bad news?" "Yeah, I'll see you in two weeks or whenever." I get to get my bag as Monty waved good bye as I walk out the door.

I was in the kitchen cooking when I heard the front door slam. I suddenly felt arms around my waist as I was being picked up. I smiled as looked behind me to see Robert. He put me down and crashed his lips against mine. His lips were so soft and warm. He slowly pulled away and gazed into my eyes. " Lily, do you have any idea of what tomorrow is?" asked Robert. His voice was so dark and sexy it sent me chills down my spine. I smiled at him wrapping my arms around his neck. "I think I do. It's our one year anniversary." I replied giving him a kiss on his nose. "Exactly, and you want to know what your gift is?" "Mmm, maybe. Will I like it?" "Oh yes." "What is it?" Robert pulled out an envelope and handed it to me. I opened it and pulled out to tickets. My face lite up as I wrapped my arms around him. "No way, we're going on a cruise?!" I screamed in excitement. "Yes, ma'am. We are taking a cruise to the Virgin Islands. I have it all set up we leave tomorrow." "Oh my God, I can't wait. I love you so much." I pressed my lips against his as he held me close to him. Our lips moved in unison as our tongues danced in each others mouth. I couldn't wait to spend some real quality time with Robert.

*Here's the first chapter of the sequel to "Protect me". If you haven't read it then go read it that way you can understand it. Vote and Comment on what you guys think so far. Next chapter will be posted soon.*