Chapter One: Brisbane?

Author's POV/3rd Person:

Flashback Seven Years Ago...

Sophia was a girl at the age of six. She was usally called "Sophie".

Sophia was at her house in California, finishing packing her bags for their trip in Brisbane, Australia on the following day.

Her father got a new job at Brisbane, so they had to move there.

It was currently 10:00 in the evening. Only a few more hours until their flight.

Somebody knocked on Sophie's door. It was her mother.

"Hey, mom" she smiled. "Hey, Soph. Whatcha doing?" her mother asked, noticing her folding clothes in her suitcase.

"Packing for our trip tomorrow, of course" the giggled and continued folding and placing clothes inside her bag.

Her mother nodded and smiled.

"I'm sure there's some neighborhood kids there who would love to make friends" her mom said, brewing up a conversation.

"I guess..." Sophie trailed off.

"Do you want me to finish that, sweetie? After all, our flight's in..." she paused to check her watch.

"Eight hours" she finished her sentence. Sophie nodded and yawned.

"Alright. Go on, brush your teeth and go to sleep. I'll handle this" her mother said and started folding clothes.

As Sophie approached the bathroom, she looked at herself in the mirror, thinking if the neighborhood kids at Brisbane would like her. Physically and emotionally.

She grabbed her toothbrush and squeezed some toothpaste onto its bristles and thoroughly brushed it back and forth on her teeth.

Afterwards, she went back inside her bedroom, her mother still packing.

"You sure you can do it, mom?" Sophie asked.

Her mother nodded and smiled.

"Okay then... goodnight, mom. I love you" Sophie kissed her mother's cheek and went straight to bed.

She thought about her life at Brisbane. Would it be different from her life at Cali? Of course!

But would it be better? Or worse?

Author's Note:
Hey there, Levi fans! Thanks so much for reading this story. Hope you like the very first chapter. Also, this is my first story, so, forgive me if it has any typos. Just comment if you see any. Adios!
~D

P.S: Some of you may be wondering what the letter "D" stands for. It's my first name initial :)