Pewds and Marzia) Fanfiction

*****If Pewds and Marzia got married! IT WILL COME! A little fanfiction!*****

Marzia awoke from her sleep. She slowly rolled over, checking her clock. It was ten, and Felix was already up. Marzia stared at the other side of the bed, which, strangely, was unoccupied. Marzia almost always woke up first.

Felix grinned. He would make a video, then he could let what he was planning finally sink in. He was pretty excited. Scratch that, VERY excited. He had been having fun reading the comments on videos he made with Marzia in them. "When will you guys get married?!!?"

He knew that the bros were impatient with him, so he decided to finally "Pop the question."

After several minutes, Felix's screaming diminished. She slowly walked to the door. Marzia heard him say, "BYYYEEE!" After that, she poked her head in the door. "Hi!" Felix smiled. "Whatcha' doin?" Marzia asked with a cutesy tone. "Oh, ya know..." Her boyfriend suddenly looked a bit um... Uncomfortable... To say the least.

Felix shifted in his seat. "I'm going out to um..." He stuttered. "Get... Some... Groceries." Marzia squished up her face. "Okay!" She said, looking slightly confused.

"What is he up to?" Marzia wondered, when Felix left.

Felix browsed through the wide selection of rings. He had never thought that it would be so hard! After about 15 minutes, he laid eyes upon a ring that he was certain Marzia would absolutely love! It had a small, blue tinted diamond on a silver ring. Felix looked at the price tag. Not... Too... Bad... It could have been worse. He asked a man if they could keep it for him. "Oh, okay. But better come back for it soon!" The man replied with a wink. Then Felix went off to buy those 'groceries' he had told Marzia about.

Marzia had just finished recording when she heard a door open. "Finally!" She muttered. She's scurried outside to help with groceries. It wasn't alot of groceries for that long time. Oh well...

PART 2

Felix had been working in overdrive. After each day of videos, he would count up the money. And today, he finally had enough to go get the engagement ring. He left Marzia a note;

Marzia,

Out getting a new mouse. Mine is awful!

Love, Felix

It was partway true. His mouse DID suck, and getting a new one wasn't a bad idea. He got to the ring store first, Felix talked to the man once more. Then he handed him the ring. Felix grinned.

What was up with Felix? Marzia had begun to pace back and forth in front of the door. Suddenly, Felix walked in. He was alarmed by Marzia's pacing. "Did you get your mouse?" She asked. "Uh yeah..." Felix replied uneasily. He decided to change the subject. "Ready for tonight?" Tonight they had rented a beach house. Marzia's expression changed. "I'm so excited!" She said. Sunsets, great food, ah, how romantic! Felix said he had to record, and practically sprinted out of the room.

PART 3/ Final part

Felix was nervous. Not for the thought of being rejected. Deep down he knew she'd say yes. That evening, they were watching the sunset.

It was gorgeous. Marzia got lost in the oranges, pinks, blues, and yellows. Her boyfriend put an arm around her, and Marzia laid her head on his shoulder.

'Now or never!' Felix thought. He let go of his girlfriend and faced her.

Felix broke away, and Marzia turned to face him. They kissed, and for some reason, Felix seemed nervous. He put his arm around her again.

'Idiot!' His mind screamed.

"I love you Marzia." Felix said. Marzia smiled. "I love you too."

He breathed in. "I can't imagine life without you." Felix said. Marzia looked at him, flattered.

"I want to always be with you!" Marzia didn't know what was going on.

"Marzia," Felix sighed. He broke away. He got down on one knee and pulled out the box in his pocket. About 10 minutes ago, Felix had setup a camera.

"Will you marry me?"

Marzia was shocked, good shocked, but shocked. She squealed. So many things were going through her mind right now. She was confused, happy, and... it was overwhelming. She didnt know what to say! Deep down, she did though. She looked around, noticing a camera, and then cried,

"YES!" Marzia jumped into Felix's arms, kissing and such. Felix grinned ear to ear. After 4 long years, he had finally gathered his courage to propose to the girl of his dreams. He pointed over at the camera, still rolling. "Did you-"

"She stopped him. She ran over to the camera and started giggling her head off. Felix ran over and wrapped his arms around her. "That's it bros!" Felix said weakly. "And Marziapans!" Marzia added. Felix grinned at her. They brofisted the camera, and ran off.

EPILOUGE;

They continued to make videos. The wedding went on as wanted, and the future is still unknown,

THE END!

*Super cheesy ending but I love it. I hope you do too. Written by a 10 year old!*