(14) 16 yr old + new dimension + new bf = trouble

Vote!

Vote and comment!

Even if you don't like it!!

Vote!

Please vote!

******

We were passing some beautiful buildings and sceneries but I couldn't concentrate on them because Jake was being an annoying prick!

"Could you at least look at me when I'm talking to you?" He huffed at me. "What?" I snapped, looking at him angrily. He just seemed happy to have my attention at last.

"Are you busy tonight?" He asked. Urgh! "Yes, I am." I said. He frowned, "Doing what?" Like he didn't know! "If you haven't realized I have a boyfriend!" I yelled at him.

He covered his ear and muttered to himself, "Not for long he isn't gonna be." What....? "What was that?" I asked him, waiting for an answer. "N-nothing" He said faster then usual. He was acting really strange.

Ever since he walked me back to my room when I got lost he was acting completely unlike himself. He was acting less of an ass and more of a person.

I ignored him for most of the time and he seemed happy enough to oblige. Again, really freaky, usually he would kill to talk to me. I wonder what was bothering him.

Wait! Why am I caring? He's just a self-obsessed, obnoxious jerk who is really cute. I did not just call him cute! But I did. Why did I call him cute? He's not cute! Yes, he is! Be quiet brain! After a quarrel with my brain, I slowly drifted to sleep.

I was shaken awake by Jake. I didn't realize I fell asleep on Jake's shoulder until now. I quickly sat up and looked around.

It was at least 6 o clock now. The coach stopped and we all piled out and back to our rooms.

I went up to my room and thought about what had happened with Jake. Again, why was I caring?? I decided to take my mind of him by going to see Craig.

I took the stairs, since I could never trust lifts. I realized I'd gotten lost again, in the exact same place.

Luckily for me I still remembered the way back to my room. I began walking along the corridor, when I passed the room Jake had closed. I knew because it was again half open.

I remembered Jake turned ghostly white when he saw the room or what was inside. I decided to find out what had scared him so much. But nothing prepared me for what I saw inside.....

There was Craig, my Craig, kissing some blonde girl who was perched on his lap.

They were going on at it so intensely that they didn't even hear me come.

I couldn't believe it! I had never felt more used and useless then I did right now. I cleared my throat loudly, marking my presence.

They let go of each other and Craig's eyes widened as he realized I had just witnessed all that.

He started explaining, walking up to me, "I- Kristi I can explain..." But I cut him short by giving him a hard slap across the face.

His head turned from the force of my slap. It echoed in the room. "How dare you! What did I ever do to you that you had to hurt me like that?" I yelled at him, forgetting everything in my outrage.

He held his reddening cheek with his hand and tried to speak but I cut him off again, "If you didn't want me as a girlfriend so bad then you could have told me! I'm not stupid, I would've understood!" I cried.

Before he could say anything else, I turned on my heel and walked out.

I thought I was going the right way but I ended up in the middle of another floor altogether. I slid down the wall behind me and bawled my eyes out.

I was still sobbing, my face in my hands, when Jake came out of one of the rooms.

I was crying much quietly now and I didn't realize Jake had sat down next to me and had his arms wrapped around me, trying to calm me down.

Who knew I would be one to take comfort from Jake. I was practically on his lap now and was crying into his shoulder.

"What happened?" He asked me softly, turning my face to look at him. "I-I found Craig with another girl." I said my voice rugged from crying.

I could feel him gasp under me and he slowly rocked me, to calm me down. And it worked. For once, I was glad Jake was here.

*********

How do you like this twist?

Hands up who saw that coming? Huh? Huh?

I bet no one saw that!

Am I right?