(10) 16 yr old + new dimension + new bf = trouble

Please vote and comment!

Vote!

Please!

You know you want to!

******

It was the first day of school and I was nervous like hell. Stacy kept reassuring me that it was going to be fine but the butterflies in my stomach kept getting bigger and bigger till they were bat sizes. We had a choice of a skirt or trousers and I was going to go with trousers when Stacy persuaded me into a skirt by telling me I had great legs and that I should be proud of them.

I wasn't so sure about that! I was wearing a navy skirt just above my knees and a white top with a navy blouse on top. I was going to keep my hair out and hoped that I didn't look slutty. I walked out of my wardrobe when Craig, Stacy and Chris stopped what they were doing and just stared at me.

I could feel myself going completely red and was glad that my hair could curtain my face if necessary. "I am a genius!" Stacy cried looking at me. Chris laughed at her. "I knew that skirt would look great on you!" She was so childish it was laughable. Craig came up and gave a peck on the lips. "There's only one problem now." He said. I looked up at him, confused. Did I look bad? "I'm going to have a problem keeping you for myself!" I felt my blush coming back. Damn you, you stupid blush! Craig chuckled as he gave me my bag and got his backpack.

I was really glad when I found out I had most of my classes with Craig, Chris and Stacy. We walked in to class with a bunch of other people laughing.

It seemed, as soon as we stepped into the classroom the class froze and stared right at us. I think it was the fact that Craig, one of the school's hottest boys, had his arm around my waist. I was feeling mega-embarrassed; Craig though just ignored them and sat down next to me.

I could see the sluts, the jocks, the nerds and the emos perfectly clearly.

A bunch of blondes and brunettes came and surrounded us, well, Craig and Chris. "So Craig, do you wanna have dinner with me today at my house?" A blonde girl with piercing blue eyes asked, twirling some strands of hair around her manicured finger.

Definitely a slut. Craig look disgusted, "Sorry, Megan, already got plans tonight." He said, wrapping his arm around me, pulling me closer.

I smirked at the blonde and was rewarded with a glare by her and her posse. She walked away, swinging her hips. I was surprised that her skirt even covered her bum!

Before anybody else could speak, the teacher came in. Class passed by and the butterflies in my stomach had died down. The next class I had was science but Craig had Maths, he pecked me on the cheek and said he'd wait for me outside my class.

I sat down next to Stacy and the other seat next to me stayed empty. Ten minutes into the lesson the door slammed open and in walked in a drop-dead gorgeous boy.

He had dirty blond hair and green eyes. Girls sighed as he walked past them and he sat next to me. I looked around; there were plenty of empty spaces. I wonder why he chose this seat.

I shrugged to myself, it wouldn't matter anyway. I already had a hot boyfriend. I ignored the boy's occasional glances at me and tried to concentrate on the lesson. The teacher had to go out of the class to attend a call and the class went to silence to uproar. "Hey, my names Jake, what's your name?" The boy next to me asked. "Kristi," I said looking at him and then going back to my work. He didn't get the message as he tried to start a conversation. "So, I haven't seen you around here before, you new?" no duh Sherlock! "Yeah," I said. He kept going and I just answered in one syllable words. Finally, the teacher came back and we carried on in silence.

The bell rang and I all but jumped out of my seat. I was just reaching the door when a hand stopped me. I turned to see none other then Jake. "Yes?" I asked impatiently. "Are you busy tonight?" He looked at me suggestively. Oh, no you don't! "Sorry, but I have a boyfriend." I gave him a sickly smile and as if on cue, Craig came and put his arm around my waist.

I could see Jake glaring at him from the corner of my eye. A small giggle escaped from my lips. "What?" Craig smiled. "That boy Jake just doesn't get the message!" I laughed. The smile was wiped off Craig's face. I could feel his body tighten. "He didn't do anything did he?" He asked me urgently. Aww! He was so over-protected! And cute! "No way! He could only do anything if I gave him the time of day. But I'm already taken." I said, spinning in his arms to look up at him. He smiled at me as he whispered, "You definitely are," and he kissed me passionately.

Standing in the middle of the corridor kissing, but I didn't care. He was all I needed.

*********

Please vote and comment!

Even if you don't like it!