IMMORTALITY IS A CURSE

The Mane Six took their places n the battlefield . They stared at the villain before them. He was new and he had a wicked smile. He was armed by lasers and was called Laser Al . Al shot them with the lasers but, missed . Twilight took off and shot him . Rainbow dash and Fluttershy were in the sky . They had just sent Spike to get the Elements . The lasers were being shot directly at Twilight . Twilight was beginning  to wish she had chose the battle to be closer to her castle . She turned to see Spike running her way. Twilight heard a yell and Spike stopped with his eyes opened wide . She turned away from him to see a laser hurling right toward her. She closed her eyes and opened to a white blur . Spike was running toward her with tears in his eyes . Twilight looked to her side to see Rarity covered in blood . The rest of the Mane Six were coming to see. Fluttershy felt for Rarity heart rate and the forest went quiet . Fluttershy looked up , with tears forming in her eyes , and shook her head . Spike ran to her side as tears pored down his face. He wiped her hair out of her face and stared in disbelieve . Rainbow Dash put her hoof on his shoulder as Pinkie gave him a hug . He turned to Rainbow Dash and gave her a hug . She patted his back as he buried his face into her fur sobbing.  He was mumbling something but it was too quiet to hear .
   " What was that , little buddy ?" Asked Rainbow Dash softly . Spike pulled away from her and said," If I was faster it might of not have happened ..." The girls looked at each other.         " Spikey, Don't blame yourself ! Rarity wouldn't of wanted that , "Pinkie said . He sighed and looked at Rarity's face .

How was this ? This is my first sad fic . Enjoy !