Chapter One

A/N:
HEEEEEEEEEEEY! *Cough* I meant asalam aleikum everybody! PART TWO Is out like I promised my loveliest people ever, tell all your friends and sisters and brothers. Comment! Vote! Pleaseee. And Action!

*Jahmaines POV*

I was running late...again. I was meant to go pick up Amani from the babysitters 15 minutes ago! Amira was going to flip out. But with God's grace I'll get there inshallah.

"HEY C'MON MOVE IT!" I shouted sticking my head out the window. Astagafirulla, I really shouldn't have shouted at the man.
Finally the lights were green, I stepped on the pedal and drove as fast as I could.
It was half past six, I finally reached the babysitters house  (i really need to learn her name) i stepped out the car and ran to the door, I could hear Amani crying from here.

"Ahh your here" the babysitter said

"Yes im so sorry im late I got held up at work" I said.

"That's fine, she's just woke up" she said as she went into the living room to get her. "Look Amani it's daddy"

I then looked at my beautiful daughters face as her face brightened up to see me.

"Hello sweetheart" i said as i took her

"Daaadaaa" she tried saying "daaa'

"Aww someone's happy to see you" the sitter said

"Thank you so much umm..." ahh what's her name.

"Lucrezia" she said "like the Borgia"

"Ohh well thank you Lucrezia"

"Anytime" she said "now you stay safe"

"I'll try" I said as I walked to the car. I fastened Amani into her seat and got in the car.

~

"I can't believe you forgot her name again" Amira said laughing as she served dinner.

"Her names friggin Lucrezia, but I swear when we first met her it was Lucy"

"No her daughters called Lucy" she said.

"And what's her husbands name?" I asked

"Lucifer" Amira said. I then burst out laughing

"There evil, and that's final" i said

"Stop being silly, silly" she said

"No literally, what if they've performed some sort of ritual in front of Amani" i said

"I think you're the crazy one" Amira said "seriously ritual? In front of my baby?" Amira said.
There was then a pause and we both looked at each other. We then quickly ran over to Amani.

"Check her eyes, they could be glowing" I said

"No there not" Amira said putting Amani down. "She's fine"

"We'll see at night time" he said

"Okay now you're just creeping me out" i said "let's go eat" she said grabbing my hand, we both sat down at the table.

"Bismillah" I said before taking a spoonful of cous cous. "I see you didn't poison me"

"Cheeky" she said laughing.

"I can't believe she's One" I said looking over at Amani.

"I know, she's so small though" Amira said.

"Wonder who she gets that from" I said

"Shut up" she said holding back her laughter. "She's a baby"