Untitled Part 1

She looked different.

Kathryn turned around as she gazed at her reflection in the mirror from her shoulder. She didn't look like Kathryn Bernardo. It was as if some other woman swapped bodies with her and donned that outfit. Her stomach was in full view as the strapless top covered only her breasts, leaving everything exposed. She couldn't remember wearing a skirt that short. Could it even qualify as a skirt? She sighed, She loved fashion, but this wasn't her style. Her hair fell loosely to her hips in soft waves. Her make up, on the contrary, was sharp; as if to match her tall heels.

"Come on, Kath. You're eighteen, many girls your age wear this to the beach!" The stylist claimed.

"It's so weird," Kath commented once again.

"You aren't sixteen anymore, hun."

There was a saying that time moved faster the older you got. She was legally an adult, but underneath she probably was the same fourteen year old girl that wouldn't think of wearing an outfit like that to a photo shoot.

She let an exasperated groan as soon as the stylists left. She was supposed to look "seductive" yet still was too shy to kiss her own boyfriend.

She jolted as she heard a knock on the door. Her hands came together as she began to pray that it wasn't—

"Kath?" Daniel called out.

Kath rolled her head back. She didn't want him—or anyone—to see her like this.

"It's me, I came to visit. Kath, are you in there?" Daniel asked.

"No," Kath called back, a mistake on her part. She placed a hand over her lips and berated herself silently.

"You sound a lot like Kathryn Bernardo, have you seen her?" He replied rather dryly.

"Very funny," she retorted. "Yes, i'm here. I'm still changing so you can't come in," she lied.

"Alright, I'll wait for you to finish."

Kath balled her fists. "Don't you have somewhere else to be? I mean, it can take a while you shouldn't wait around."

"Well, Ate Marco said you have to be out in five minutes. I can wait that long," Daniel responded back.

"I didn't know you were coming," Kathryn asked.

"I was planing on surprising you. Is something wrong? You seem a lot more tense than usual," Daniel asked innocently.

"N-No I'm fine," Kathryn claimed.

"Mhmm," Daniel mumbled sarcastically.

"Kathryn, it's Tito David, I left my phone inside and I'm in a slight hurry," One of the stylists named David called out.

She looked at the vanity table. Sure enough, he wasn't lying.

"She's still changing," Daniel informed.

"She was already dressed up," David said.

"Oh was she?" Daniel asked.

She couldn't see him but she could picture his face. She could almost seem his eyebrow in a lifted position as he looked curiously at the door, wondering what was wrong with her.

she picked up the phone and stood on the other side of the wall by the door. Stretching one arm, she managed to open up the door and still manage to give her Tito David his phone.

Before she could close it, he placed his arm in the space separating the door and wall.

"Kathryn," Daniel said firmly."What's wrong?"