Peek-A-Boo-1

*** TADA!!!! My sequel has officially started! Please let me know what you think! I'm making this up as I go along honestly :) haha ENJOY! ***

Bryce

We had all of the bases loaded and only two of our players had striked out within the past ten minutes. But on the plus side we were winning 3-2. It was now the bottom of the ninth inning. If me and Grayson can go home it's all over for the other team.

"Come on Chance," I murmured while dragging my foot in the sand.

The pitcher wound up and let the ball loose at around eighty miles an hour was my best guess.

Chance swung and sent the ball flying far into the outfield. Grayson and I took off towards home as Chance sprinted to make second base.

The crowd roared as the two of us crossed home plate.

I slapped Grayson on the shoulder as the buzzer sounded and we all went to go congratulate the other team.

"Nice swing bro," I commended as we finished up and went to meet up with the girls.

"Thanks, I'd been practicing that for who knows how long."

"Well it's paid off because we're on our way to state!" I yelled.

Sunday ran over to Chance and leaped into his arms as they made out on the bleachers.

Mary pretended to gag as she congratulated the two of us.

"Thanks Mary. Where's,"

"She took Sonya to the bathroom. They'll be right back."

After Solara had had Sonya, we realized what a blessing she was to our lives. Our parents never criticized us when they discovered that Solara was pregnant and allowed her and I to raise our girl how we wanted.

"Daddy,"

Once you become a parent you'll understand what it feels like to be called that by your little girl.

"Hey sweetie, how did you do?" I asked picking her up.

"Good!" she smiled with her blue grey eyes. Sonya was a splitting image of Solara. Though she was a tad bit lighter and had curly black hair. I couldn't have been blessed any more with these two beautiful women in my life.

"Congratulations babe," Solara said kissing my cheek and grabbing my ass.

"Solara," I joked and pulled her tightly to me as Sonya squealed in delight to be sandwiched between her parents.

"No one else on the team can work those pants like you do," she whispered before taking Sonya in her arms and giving her to Grayson.

"Gray!" she cried in delight seeing that she was getting passed around to everyone.

"Hello cutie," he chuckled and poked her nose teasingly.

"When is your next game?" Sunday asked.

"Oh you finally decided to engage in a conversation," Grayson joked.

Sunday blushed a bright pink as I replied to her question, "two days from now."

"Let's go get you boys home then so you can rest," Mary suggested.

"Sounds good, we'll meet you there," I told them as Solara and I each took hold of our daughter's hands.

"Up daddy, up mommy," she jumped as if we didn't already know what she was talking about.

"Ready?" I asked her.

She nodded as we swung Sonya a few inches off the ground and continued walking.

"Yay! More more more," she pleaded.

I hate saying no to either of them, but I was way too sore from the game to keep applying weight to one shoulder.

"Not right now sweetie. Here, hop on," I bent down and gave her a piggyback ride the rest of the way to the car.

**Okay I know it's kinda short, but I'm super excited to begin this sequel! Thank you to SadisticEquilibruim for coming up with the name Sonya!**