A thug's Love

I'm the girl that can't stand the hoes, I'm the girl that pop dem bitches in their mouths. I'm that girl that runs the Bronx, If I need help I have da homies. Shit don't make me cry, but I don't run this hood by my self, I run it with da homie, Shaun, he's my best friend. We've been friends Eversince we could talk, he's my ride or die homie. We also rep Harlem, I got niggas over there too, I could go world-wide if I wanted to. I'm da freak in sex, I could get anyone horny in 2 secs but nah some boys couldn't handle this. I don't do girls, I'm not about that life. Period. I don't deal with haters, I just let them hate but not most of time, they usually end up with broken teeth and black eyes. I don't live with my mom and my dad, they died in a car crash, but I really don't regret it. Dem Bitches....I live with my aunty. Anyways, I'm the girl that everyone gets along with but not with, Carly, she's one of those sweet, and "pretty" girls....but really, she's a heartless, cold chamber with arms and legs. I hate her, she had sex with almost all the boys in school, she's such a slut, we don't like each other AT ALL!!! The only boy she didn't have sex with us is Shaun, he's kno better, he also knows that I'll be pissed if he did that. I love my nigga and The names, Essence Jones! Buh Bye boos!