A moment in time

Amelia could not believe that such a thing could have happened to her. I mean seriously it's like the fates had conspired against her,because there he stoop all 6ft 1 inch of him playing with her three year old daughter milla as she held her ten months old baby girl jade. His platinum blond hair perfectly styled,the leftside lowly crop while the rightside falls on the top of his ears.just looking at him had her pulse racing ,it's been a long time since she has been romantically involved with any one apart from ...Jason .but could she betray him like that,he gave her everything .... but looking into those deep pool of violet blue eyes she taught ....well almost everything.

Caleb got up from where he stooped and looked at his mate ,in her dark brown eyes he could see longing...sadness ...hope ...love...and finally acceptance .he tilt his head a little to the side and looked at her ..really looked at her.

could he do it ,say those few painful words and deny himself that which is rightfully his ,of course he could.she betrayed him,just looking at the proof infront of him he felt his angry broiled. he closed his eyes for a second and breathe deeply to try and control his wolf's anger.