~1

As I was walking down the city of Busan to catch my bus to head back my home, I being the most clumsiest american in Korea ran into a pole the first time. Which hurt!!! Then as I was reaching my bus stop I ran into a person.

"OW!" I said falling on my butt I quickly got up and dusted myself off "I'm so sorry!" I said and bowed then returned to running but before I could step another step I thought I heard him chuckle slightly to himself "it's okay" he said under his breath in clear english. I ignored it and catched the bus. About 20 minutes later I reached my stop and began to walk to my house this time not being in a rush I sat down by a nearby bench and decided to go on Instagram.

"Omo! It's Vernon from seventeen" I heard from a distance. A few seconds later I heard an increase of screaming girls came by and trampled me over. I fell off the bench and got stepped all over, actually I made this one girl trip and she got right back up. The crowd then stopped and opened up. To later reveal a good looking person, like baby Leo!!!

" hey... Sorry about the girls uh they kinda get crazy, here let me help you out" he said holding his hand out to help me, I grabbed it and got up.

"Thanks, you speak perfect english by the way" I said.

"Ha! Thanks I'm actually american/Korean" he said smiling

"That's cool" I said smiling at him.

"What about you, you speak perfect English too" he said

"Oh Hispanic/korean" I said "I actually lived in america for 15 years and moved to Korea with my mom to live with her for one or more years" I continued.

"Well that's cute, what's your number?" He asked me straightforward

"Uh here I'll write it down on a piece of paper" I said grabbing a piece and started jotting down my number.

"Great thanks! Do you have a phone so I could markdown my number?" He asked me. I nodded and reached for my iPod.

"Uh...hold a second should be in here I had it before the bus I took" I said still searching my bag.

"Well I have your number I'll text you" he winked at me and started jogging a different way along with the now mad and jealous girls.

I turned around and started to walk home. About five minutes later I arrived at my house.

"Hola!" I said and bowed

"Jimin naneun eotteon seupein-eo leul malhaessda myeoch beon"

(How many times I said no Spanish) my mom said

"Sorry don't know much Korean!" I said

"Doesn't mean you can't keep your mouth shut!" She said.

"joesonghabnida" I said and bowed.

"Ka!" She said moving her arms to Signal leave. I bowed once again and headed up my room. I closed my room and unplugged my phone and decided to track my iPod. As I was searching I looked at were it was and it's literally down the street.

I grabbed my skateboard and walked out and started to follow where my iPod is. As I stopped for a split second to tie my shoes I noticed it moving. Desperately wanting to get my iPod I ignored my shoelace and headed back to where the phone was going. As I picked up speed it seemed if the iPod stopped moving, just needing to make a right I notice the flashing signal flashing and notifying me that it's in front of me. I look to my right and saw the same guy.

"Yah! Do you have an iPod? With you?" I yelled at him

"Hey you! Uh Yea this girl fell and dropped it" he said and flashed his smile