Loveing Vampires

I had always dreamed about being a supernatural being. A werewolf with super senses. A vampire with future insight. Looking back on that makes me laugh. God I was a dumb girl. Thinking on it now I could say "Be careful what you wish for, it may come true." I never thought I'd go through what I did.

********
    "Hey baby what you cookin'?"  Aiden had walked up behind me in the kitchen.
    "Oh just some Mac and Cheese with steak and mashed potatoes." I replied as sweetly as possible while keeping my eyes on the steak.
    "Hmmmm" Was my reply as he looked over my shoulder at the food. His hands resting on my hips he kissed my cheek. Ugh he smells like animal blood today. Guess no humans today or at least not yet.
     "Go clean up I can smell the blood on ya."  The smell of the animal blood made me a little uneasy. Reminds me when we met.
    "Ok love" He kissed my lower neck, stepped back and walked out the room. I shook my head to clear my memory. I hated it but also loved it. The Mac and Cheese began to boil and I stirred it.
   "Almost done." I thought aloud as he reentered the room. I served our food. I was catching an odd vibe from him tonight. He was  eating slower than normal and watched me. A little weird but not extraordinary. We eventually finished our food and I started dishes.
    "I see you cleaned the house today. It looks great." He smiled his fang guarded crooked smile.
    "Yea it was bothering me. Plus I was bored." He moved closer and hugged me from behind as I continued the dishes. He whispered I love you in my ear and began to kiss down my neck. I tensed a little and relaxed into him. I began rinsing what I had washed. Suddenly his lips had lifted off my neck and in a flash he had bite me. The morphine had quickly taken over and I relaxed against him. I felt like I was on escasty. My body was light and was relaxed. When he stopped he picked me up and laid me on the couch. He kissed me and licked my cut to seal it. I laid there and closed my eyes. Everything was amazing. I felt like I was floating. I loved the feeling I got after the bite.
After a couple minutes I feel asleep without a dream. I always slept heavy afterwards.
******
    "Good morning beautiful!" He was looking me in the eyes. I looked around to find myself in our room. He must have carried me. I smiled and hugged him. He smelled like the woods and knew he had gone for a walk.
    "About last night... I'm sorry. That animal wasn't enough and I...I...couldn't resist anymore." I just hugged him closer and he knew I accepted his apology. I don't know why he did it. I knew what he was and I knew what he wanted. Blood. My blood.