Movie- epic 2~ return of the dead

This is the book cover ^^ ~> http://fav.me/d6hqqgu

Based on Mk (Mary Katherine) a month after the destruction of the Boggans were defeated and the new queen, Jinny, was chosen. Mk and Nod have continued being close in their big and small world relationship, and Ronin continued his leaf man warrior job as protecting Jinny. Grub and Mub were casual as usual, Mub of course was still trying to make Mk fall for him even though she was sure she was deeply and madly in love with Nod. The most important thing though was that the forest was now in peace, or so it seemed to the clueless leaf people and Mk and her dad. All until now..

The same buzz resounded from Mk's phone, she rushed to it like usual. Sliding onto the rolling chair to the table and grabbing it, placing a kiss on her researching fathers cheek, before sliding the chair to the computers and seeing the familiar face of grinning Nod. "Hey there leaf man" she said with a happy voice resting back in her chair and looking at the screen with the phone in her hand so she could speak through it to him. "Hey Mk, how are you?" He asked in a slightly quiet voice, he was most likely trying to not get Mubs attention so he could speak to her alone. Her and Nod had not completely been going out yet, both too nervous to say the words and go out with each other. Smiling warmly she stretched her arms upwards "I'm good, dads gotta head to the city and sort out a bunch of stuff there. So~ I'm all home alone" she watched as Nod ran a hand through his shaggy brown hair and looked at the camera "your not alone, you never will and never have been" he smiles and she laughs "yea, yea I get the 'your not alone' stuff. I mean there's tiny people everywhere how can I be alone" she heard the movement of suitcase wheels behind her and looked seeing her dad all dressed up in a suit for once and a suitcase beside him "I'm heading of" he breathed nervously. Mk wrapped her arms around her father to give him a long hug and kissed him once more on the cheek "you take care" she mumbled and her father nodded with a smile walking to the door "you take care of all my research and Aussie" he laughed and closed the door getting in the cab with her old taxi driver Larry who sped of in a rush to the city's direction.

She sat back down on her chair looking back at Nod "sorry I was just saying goodbye to dad" she smiled resting her chin on her hand. "It's fine" he grinned spinning his sword around "how are you? And the new queen, is she ok?" Nod shook his head balancing the hilt of his sword on his finger "I'm great and the new queen is healthy like every other day and is keeping peace with nature." She nodded at his words and tilted her head as she could have sworn she heard the door open "everything ok?" Nod asked with a hint of worry in his voice "yea it's good I thought I heard something.." Then she heard light footsteps behind her and spun around in her chair whilst saying "hey dad why are you back so earl-" she looked up seeing grinning Dadga, whom everyone thought was dead.

Dadga's stench was nearly unbearable as she felt his filthy hands reach out and grab her by the wrists making her scream out "Mk! What's the hells happening?!" She heard Nod yell and she saw him right up against the camera looking around as if some how he'd be able to see her. "A bogg-!" Dadga clamped a hand over her mouth "sh sh..no need to be frightened" he cackled and with clumsy movements he picked up the phone raising it to his face and looked at the camera seeing Nod. "Well well well. What do we have here? Is that Ronins apprentice? What luck" he laughed a little spit dripping down his mouth as he did so. Nod stepped back looking wide eyed at the camera "you..but how? Ronin killed you!" Nod yelled obviously confused. Though Mk was confused to, after all. How the hell was a Boggan this big, and how did it know where she lived.

A smug smirk appeared on Dadga's face as he grabbed some of Mk's red hair loosely running it through his dirty hands causing a frightened yelp from her. Nods eyes seemed to darken with anger and worry at this sound, as he clenched his fists waiting for his answer impatiently. "Oh. Well, some of dads servants found me 'nearly' dead, but not dead. No no I survived, and now I have returned for my revenge, now that I am the leader of the Boggans seems that you killed my poor father." He looked at Mk, his smug smile being replaced with something else. Anger? Hate? She could not tell. "You and this girl seem close hm?" He asked with a teasing raised eyebrow at the now frozen in worry Nod. "You leave her out of this, she did nothing wrong" Nod snapped angrily making Dadga laugh "after she ruined mine and my fathers plans, I think she 'did' do something wrong, I'll be taking her for payback, she could be my bride, perhaps dinner" he said darkly, licking his crickled up lips. she tried screaming at him, not wanting any of that but her voice was muffled.

"you stay away from her!"Nod yelled loudly, fury visible in his eyes "I'm afraid your to late. Say your last words to her leaf boy. Oh! too late,times up." and with those last words, Dadga shut down the camera. The last thing Mk saw was Nod yelling angrily and slicing at the cameras lens, then she felt herself being dragged backwards. She struggled and tried screaming as loud as possible but Dadga tightened his hand around her throat and her vision blurred. The last thing she heard was the screams from Nod from the phone that had been dropped onto the floor, his worried voice hurting her more then the pain Dadga caused by gripping her around the throat. Then everything blacked out..

Well that's the first part hope you enjoyed ^^

Please comment on what you think! ><