1. Amanda Hastings

"Condolences Ms. Hastings." I just nod at all the people that keep on telling me that all day. I just wanted to cry and scream at all of them to leave me alone. I dont want to be here. I just want to curl up to my bed and cry. But i cant. Not right now. I need to stay strong for my brothers. They need me so, i just need to suck it up and ignore the pity looks these people keep on giving me all day. I need to stay strong.

After the funeral, i asked our lawyer to sell all my father's business here and transfer all the money in my account. The twins and I have decided to migrate to the Philippines. Lindsay, my bestfriend already migrated there. She's currently into a rental business there and she's been good. As far as i know. The twins were excited to go and we've decided to wait till their graduation before we leave. Cedrick and patrick were 2 months away from graduating highschool. Since we've decided to migrate, Lindsay and I have been skyping almost everyday. I asked her to look for a house for us and she suggest a condominium where she's been staying. She hired a designer and she skype me to show me the deatils i progress of the house. I told her to get another unit if possible beside mine and told her thats for storage purposes and told her I'll be starting a career as an event planner there. Thats my job here in New York anyways. ohhhh...... I forgot to introduce myself. 

I am Amanda Hastings

age: 22

hair color: jet black

eye color: green

height: 5'6''

complexion: fair

statistics: 37-24-36

I graduated in Berkeley and took up Business Administration and got a job at my parents company. I have 2 younger brothers, twins named Cedrick and Patrick. We pretty much got the same features, well... except they got my dad's sun-kissed complexion.

As for the love department, i've only got one and unfortunately it is arranged. Lucky Me! And now that my parents were dead, he could go back to his bachelor life. Its a shame we dont like each other, he is a pretty amazing guy and a gentleman. Those kind of guys were extinct nowadays. But were still friends anyway. 

"You definitely need a plan Harry. If they find out that the wedding is off, they'll cut you out." he sigh. I feel bad for Harry he is a very nice person, he don't deserve this. Damn! Rich people!! I mean, seriously, we were surrounded by stereotype rich people: snobby, judgemental.... RUDE! Well, except for my mom and Harry's. They were both angels. Their only flaw was they are both submissive wife to an A-Class assholes. 

"I know." he sigh. "But.... what do you want me to do? You know i really don't have a claim at their money."

"Legally....you have Harry." he shookhis head.

"I dont want them to think that i am after their money Amanda." i grinned.

"If you really dont want to ask them for money.....I have an idea."