First Time

A/N: There's a lot of smut so you've been warned!

Day 1:

The two saiyans huffed and panted as they tore off each other's clothes.

"H-hah, Vegeta, wait..!" Goku huffed. Vegeta pulled away from the spot on his neck that he was busy attacking with an irritated look.

"This is only a one-time thing, right? I can't have Chi-Chi finding out about this." Goku looked worried, knowing that Chi-Chi would probably chop off his dick.

"I told you already, this is only to get rid of the sexual tension between us." Vegeta said matter-of-factly. He tugged off Goku's gi belt and looked back up at him. "Now, do you want me to continue or shall I leave you high and dry?"

Goku sighed and nodded. Vegeta smirked and continued to pull off Goku's pants. He gave a quiet sigh as he brought up to fingers to Goku's mouth and giving a simple command.

"Suck."

Goku looked confused but did as he was told since Vegeta had a stern look on his face.

His tongue licked delicately along his slender fingers before taking it completely into his mouth. Vegeta pulled them away once he they were completely coated in saliva.

Vegeta flipped Goku onto his stomach and shoved his two fingers into his entrance.

"SugaR HONEY ICED TEA!" Goku shouted in surprise at Vegeta's unwarned action.

"Just relax, Kakarot. You don't want me to hurt you, do you?" Vegeta gave a sinister smile and started to move his fingers, stretching out his tight hole.

Goku groaned and gave stifled moans until Vegeta's fingers brushed by a bundle of nerves inside him.

"Found it." Vegeta said with smirk on his face. He removed his fingers, Goku whining quietly at the sudden emptiness.

"Are you ready, Kakarot?" Vegeta asked cockily as he pulled off his pants, revealing his large erection which was almost dying to be free from the tight spandex suit.

"Yeah, yeah, just g- buTTERSCOTCH!" Once again, Vegeta had shoved himself into him.

"You couldn't have told me how big you were?" Goku complained, a large frown on his red hot face.

"Ah, right." Vegeta snickered. "Just tell me when to move."

After a bit of grumbling and shifting around, Goku nodded.

Vegeta pulled out until he was almost completely out and slammed back into him, continuing this until his movements became more and more erratic.

Meanwhile, Goku was moaning loudly, almost loud enough to hear from King Yemma's place. Vegeta's name was uttered out a few times in the midst of screams of pleasure. Tears swelled from his eyes from the pain in his ass but it felt so good somehow.

"A-ah, Vege...I-I'm gonna..!" Goku panted, digging his face in the pillows to attempt to muffle his screams but it was futile.

"Don't you dare come before me...!" Vegeta growled, sending shivers down Goku's spine.

"Y-yes...daddy..!" Goku uttered. Vegeta raised a brow but decided not to question it until later.

Vegeta thrusted faster and faster into him as he became closer to his climax. "Sh-shit...Kaka..!" He released his warm, white fluid inside him with a loud growl.

Goku waited until Vegeta had pulled out of him till he came as well.

Vegeta laid beside Goku, seemingly worn out. He looked over at Goku, who was about to pass out and decided to ask his question.

"Hey, Kakarot..."

"Yeah?"

"What was that thing you said while we were fucking? It was da-someth-"

"Donut! It was donut! Sorry, I was hungry and all so..." Goku laughed nervously and looked away.

Vegeta chuckled although he knew it was a lie.

"We should do this again sometime." Goku spoke again after the few minutes of silence.

Vegeta raised a brow and blushed slightly. "I suppose. Next time our wives aren't on our backs." Vegeta snickered and rolled over, pulling Goku closer to him as he started to fall asleep.

Goku blushed but closed his eyes, leaning into his warmth before falling asleep as well.