Young Love Unfolds

This is the story of my boyfriend and I. How we met and the story to lead up to how we got together and our relationship since then.

7th Grade- So we originally met in the seventh grade and I had a huge crush on him and he didn't tell me but he secretly wanted to be with me as well. I always called him bestfriend and he HATED it. He never wanted me calling him bestfriend. Then at the end of seventh grade we weren't really friend but also weren't enemies.

8th Grade- In eight grade we were both in the after school program Bridges Outreach. We had homework time and afterword he goes "oh so i'm not your bestfriend anymore. And then we were friends again. Around the end of February 2012 I started liking him again and so we switched numbers. One thing lead to another and next thing we new we were admitting we liked each other. On March 19, 2012 we had our first kiss and then March 22, 2012 he asked me to be his girl friend. That next summer we were on and off like crazy.

9th Grade- In august we got back together and stayed fully committed until October and then we broke up and were on and off again. Even though we were young we talked about marriage.In December he actually met my family and we bought each other Christmas gifts and had our first date and went bowling together. In January we got back together briefly and started on and off again. In march we celebrated our one year anniversary together and I was happy to say I had a long lasting relationship even if we were on and off.In April on April 5th we lost our virginity to each other and although we were both terrified and scared it just came on naturally. In May we broke up and started on and off again. In June we got back together and were happier.In July we broke up and stayed bestfriends.

10th Grade- Here we are back together and about two weeks away from celebrating our 17 month anniversary.

I love him and nothing will change that anyone who has a problem can go some where because he is my HoneyBear forever.