Chapter 37: Meant to Be...

Hey R5 Family! I feel so sad to say this but this is the last chapter *cue the tears*

So chapter 36 for some weird reason, got deleted and I had to update it again...it was really weird. Anyways, I just want to say thank you so much for all the lovely comments I have gotten for this fanfic and thank you so much for voting if you did! This fanfic was a lot more successful that I thought it would be lol I thought know one would read it but I guess I was wrong! Thank you so much for that! Every time I see that someone votes or when I read your comments it truly makes me smile (: Thank you soooo much!

Please dont forget to vote/comment/share this fanfic around! Please tell everyone you know to read it, it would mean a lot! I hope you all enjoyed this fanfic and writing this made me a better writer and also with all your suggestions and tips, thank you! Please follow/fan me here on Wattpad and dont ever be too shy to come say hi and you can also come tweet me @BYEShaniaR5 I'll reply asap (I have a lot of twitter accounts but you can tweet me on that one). Also if you want to kik me or anything, its all in my bio so you can just read that!

I really hope you enjoy this extra long chapter (it felt long when I was writing it) its another really cute chapter haha and please dont forget to vote and comment!

Thank you sooooo much for making this journey such a great one. I love every single one of you <3Much love from Shania xx

Chapter 37:

Rydel's POV

It was a few hours before the dance and us girls were getting ready. Apparently the boys haven't even started getting ready! Wow.

I put my pink dress on and straightened it out. When Kelly finished doing her nails we each did each other's make up and we did our hair as well. I went to the hair salon yesterday and tied tinsel in my hair so I now have tinsel in my hair. Yay! I also curled it today, it looks awesome! I'm wearing my black heels for today, hopefully I can be as tall as Luke.

Isabella was wearing her navy blue dress that we bought the other day. Her nails were silver with a few navy blue dots and her hair was straightened and let down with a shiny silver bow. She wore silver heels with a few gems on them.

Holly wore a white lace dress that looked beautiful on her! Her hair was put up in a bun and she had a head band around her head. Her nails were done a light pink colour without any patterns, she wanted it to be simple. She wore heels that were the same colour as her nails.

Katie wore a black and white polka dot dress. She went for a cute 90s style. Her blond hair was up in a high pony tail with a black head band with a bow on it. Her nails were black with white swirls on them. She wore plain black heels.

Kelly's dress was purple that had a V-neck with a bit of silver sequence. Her hair was curled and let loose with a shiny silver bow in her hair. Her heels were silver and her nails were silver with purple polka dots to match her dress.

Alex was wearing a plain red dress with long sleeves that came up to her elbows. Her hair was plaited to the side and came over her shoulder. Her nails were black with gold and red lines at the tips. She wore black heels that matched her nails.

It was an hour before the dance and all of a sudden the doorbell of Kelly's house rings. "I think our gorgeous dates are here!" Kelly exclaims.

We all crowd around the door with Kelly's hand on the doorknob. "Are we all ready?" She asks.

"Yup," We all reply.

"Okay, here we go."

She twists the brown doorknob and pulls open the white door. "Hey!" We all scream at each other. The boys come in and we all give each other hugs.