1D, Riding & Dressing up all Fancy

HELLO PEOPLES!!!!!! SÍOFRA HERE!!!

I HAPPEN TO LOVE LOVE LOVEEEEEE HORSES AND I JUST CAME BACK FROM THE DUBLIN HORSE SHOW SOO I DECIDED TO INCORPERATE (FANCY WORD) THEM BOTH IN MY 1D STORY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

***************************************************************************************************************

Siofra's POV:

"Ugh, I hate this... THING!!!"Maggie groaned.

"Calm down Maggie."I answered. "Its only for a few hours."

"I know but still! You know I hate dressing up like this!" Maggie complained.

"Well, you'll have to bear it, because everyone has to dress up on Ladies Day." I concluded.

Maggie and I were at the Dublin Horse Show, rooting for their boyfriends, Niall Horan and Louis Tomlinson,who were competing in the Nations Cup. It was also Ladies day, and as you can see, Maggie clearly disliked wearing fancy dresses and stylish hats.

"Now, if everyone could please be seated for the Nations Cup! We shall proceed." The commentator announced.

Maggie continued to fidget with her dress as we took our seats for the performance.

I slapped her hand impatiently. "Stop Maggie!"

Maggie eventually settled down when she saw her boyfriend Niall entered the arena with the rest of the Irish team.

"When are Ireland jumping?" Maggie asked.

I consulted the booklet and told her: "Third last, behind France. Louis is riding for Great Britain after."

About thirty five minutes later, the commentater announced:

"And now we have Niall Horan on Tip-Top riding for Ireland!"

The crowd then let out a massive cheer and Niall started the course.

Maggie gripped me in concern, her fingernails digging into my arm.

"Calm down Maggie! He'll be fine." I reassured her.

And as I said, Niall jumped a brilliant clear round with a time of 75.86 seconds.

"Here we are with Louis Tomlinson on Jump for Joy riding for Great Britain!"

I intently watched Louis as he started his round.

Everything was going fine, until he got to the combination. All through the show, it had been proving to be the trickiest part of the course.

Louis sailed over the first jump, but then disaster struck.

Jump for Joy landed awkwardly, and refused the second jump, which caused Louis to abrutly fall off!

I gasped in shock, got out of my seat and as hard as it was in a dress, I sprinted down and ran onto the course.

But, before I could get over to Louis, two RDS officials blocked my path, just after I got a glimpse of Louis being carried off in a strecher!

"I'm sorry Miss, but we can't let you through here." They said in stern voices.

At this piont, Maggie had made her way across to me. She embraced me in a hug and I buried my head in her neck as I tried not to burst into tears.

Slowly, she led me back up to our seats to watch the rest of the competitors ride around the course.

While Maggie tried to get me to calm down and relax, I couldn't help thinking about what had happened to Louis. He could have broken both his legs for all I know!

Thankfully, at the short break between the first and second round, I saw Louis come over to us.

I ran to him and eveloped him in a hug.

"I couldn't stop thinking about you." I muttered into his chest.

"It's only a sprained wrist." He said. "Nothing to worry about.

I was much happier in Louis' arms for the second round, and Niall came out again and scored another clear round! Maggie was over the moon.

"And, with that clear round frm Niall Horan, Ireland have officially won the Nations Cup!!"

The crowd let out a deafening cheer and Niall trotted out into the arena with the rest of his teammates.

When the Irish team were awarded the Nations Cup trophy, every single person in the stands stood up and have them a standing ovation!

As the team cantered around the arena in a victory lap, Niall put out his hand and when Louis grabbed it, Niall pulled him onto the back of his horse!

"How lucky are we?" I asked Maggie as we watched the two boys canter off.

"The luckiest girls in the world!" She replied. "The luckiest in the world.."