Introduction

"As you can see, this... Person we have beside us is our creation. She is practically.. Well, nearly indestructible. All she need is more practice. Sure, she is somewhat... uh, human. Although, she went through many trainings and experiences as you will see soon." A blond haired man had spoken as he gestured by him. Directing his audience's eyes to his creation. There stood a dark hair haired girl looking out to the woods with her back facing them all.

A hand was placed on the host's shoulder. A gorgeous blond woman had gotten his attention and she looked at him with loving eyes as he spoke on about what they've created.

The host looked back at his audience, a small group of hunters, "Again, She is everything you want as a soldier, she's practically indestructible." He finished with a large smile. The girl who seemed around the early age on her twenties, had turned around and stood still behind the couple. Not once had she spoken or showed any sign of emotions.

Slowly tilting her head to the side, her eyes carefully looked at each and everyone that was facing the couples' and her direction.

As soon as the couple stopped their bragging, the group of hunters who were listening had then laughed. Already judging and underestimating the dark haired girl as a pathetic attention seeker.

A guy, who've seen to be around his mid-thirties had smirked when he eyed the girl in dark clothing. Some of the hunters beside him was gathering around the girl who hadn't move an inch.

The couples who claimed to be the creators had simply turned around and stepped back. Excited and anticipating on what's coming for them. Amusement was evident in their eyes.

The man who've stood in front of the girl, was now walking around her. Trying to provoke her and making him seem like he was intimidating her.

"Go Jeremiah!" One man shouted on her left.

'Jeremiah', supposedly his name was, had stopped behind her. He pulled back his fist before sending it toward her.

Right before the blow could be sent to the back of her head, a hand covered the fist and stopped it. Everyone immediately stopped cheering. They all stared at the girl in shocked at how fast she was. Jeremiah then yelled out of the sudden, falling down to his knees.

Cold minty green eyes stared at Jeremiah's plain, yet full of fear, brown eyes. Nothing was reflecting from hers, no fear, no victory, no emotion. Nothing. It was blank, hard, intimidating. Sharp wheezes was sounded from Jeremiah. His buddies suddenly try to come and help him out. Only to back away once a sickening crack was emitted from Jeremiah's fist. He yelled out a curse word.

The girl's stance was strangely calm, a chuckle was sounded from the blond male. He spoke in latin to the girl, "Don't kill him, yet. Spare him." She instantly let go, straighten up. Staring blankly ahead.

Jeremiah let out a confuse noise, slowly getting up as he was gently caressing his crumpled hand. He then sharply faced the blond man, "Maurice. What the hell was that? Why the hell is she that strong? What the fu-" he was shushed by the blond man. Maurice.

He tsked, "I already told you before, you fools. She's trained to handle anything. She's dangerous and unstoppable. Only I can control her choices. I can command her for whatever I desire for her to do." Letting out a cruel chuckle, Maurice spoke in Latin in a dismissal tone, "Knock them all out."

As he turned around, the girl sharply turned to the first person by her. It was the one who was cheering for Jeremiah, his eyes widen as she had sped towards him. Faking her right when she was closer, causing him to stumble to his left. He tried turning around to get away, yet he was far too late to escape. She grabbed the back of his neck and harshly gripped the sensitive spots on the sides of it before she felt his body became limp. Once she released him, his body dropped down to the ground. Knowing that she didn't kill him, she could sense the slow heartbeats coming from him.

She looked at her next victim, seeing all of them finally becoming scared and unsure on what to do next. Stepping forward, they all ran at different directions. She watched them, analyzing how they run before going after them. Blood curling screams were heard throughout the forest.

The remaining conscious hunters were now frightened as they hid in what they thought was their best hiding spaces. One was up in a tree, where the leaves were big and wide. Breathing very calmly and quietly, he looked between the leaves with a knife on his right hand. His fingers was slightly trembling, a scream from a familiar male hunter was cut off nearby him. He saw a shadow coming by below him, knowing who it was, he tighten his grip on his knife. Prepared for what she may have in store for him.

The moment her body came to his view, all he saw was her minty green eyes staring right back at him. His brows furrowed in confusion as he slowly backed away. He couldn't believe that she saw him right between the tiny space of leaves right away. She ran toward the large tree as her hands grabbed the nearest branches. Pulling herself up, she saw him crouching down, ready to slash his knife at her. But she was also prepared, dodging the knife that was aimed to her.

She swiftly grabbed one of his leg, pulling him down to the ground. He had managed to land on his feet after a somersault to soften his landing. He thought to himself that she is definitely stronger then how she may seem.

She let go of the branch she held on, landing gracefully on her feet. He ran toward her, trying his best to trick her out and try to at least harm her.

She dodged and was successful on hitting him and blocking every blow he was trying to give her. He could tell she wasn't trying her hardest as her face looked relaxed and bored as she dodge another one of what he thought was his greatest moves. The move he took years to nearly have it perfected and have always end up successful until now. She hadn't broke a single sweat, he thought.

Then something in her eyes glinted. He never got a chance to find out what it meant as she punched him in the stomach and swung her foot around to kick him in his face. He let out a short yell of pain as a crack was sounded. His arm drop as well as his knife, following that, his body crumbled down.

She didn't bother to look at him as she turn around to already notice that a female hunter is hiding in a bush. Only a half a mile away. Her hand was over her mouth as she had unshed tears in her eyes. She was crouching down with the other arm holding a gun around her legs. Her arms were wrapped around her legs, bringing them closer to her chest. From that, it was making her seem smaller.

The girl silently walked toward the female in the bush. As soon as she was of reach, she harshly grabbed the back of her shirt and throw her to a tree. A blood curling scream was sounded from the cowered huntress as she was flown to the tree.

When that was happening, bullets were shot at the girl. None had hit her as all of the bullets were being dodged when she walked away. A satisfying crack was sounded, and the cowered huntress had slumped down on the tree. Her head was dipped forward, the gun was barely on her finger tips beside her.

Level three hunters are so easy to be defeated.

•••••••••
Information about the levels on hunters.

Level 1) Top of the Hunter chain. Best of the best.
Level 2) Second best.
Level 3) Third best. Not exactly the best, nor the worst.
Level 4) Passed beginner.
Level 5) Newbies.