The Baby Project

Ashlynn

My body felt stiff and tired from sitting in the same place for 45 minutes. I had a major headache from all the teaching. This class was boring! I wished the bell would just ring already. I zoned on Mrs. Kingsley, My History teacher , After her first 5 words. I laughed inwardly but I think a smile slipped on my face because Mrs. Kingsley seemed to notice. All I can think is......Oh shit. She was never easy on me.

"Ms. Lexington Is there something more interesting on the wall then what I am trying to teach you."

My answer would be yes! Your teaching isn't what im paying attention to, That's for sure. I realized that she asked a question so I spoke "No, Mrs. Kingsley" I Averted my eyes to her and smiled innocently. "It wont happen again. I promise" I did not need another detention right now. That's for sure.

"That is what I thought, Please pay more attention now" Bitch.....

"Now! Class, The U.S. National World War II Memorial is a national memorial dedicated to Americans who served in the armed forces and as civilians during Worl-" She started explaining the World War II and that's when I zoned out again. I mean who wants to learn about something that happened millions of years ago. Not me..............

All attention was on her and her boring teaching until 'Click" The sound of the doorknob was being turned shot threw the room. That's where everyone eyes went. Including mine. We were probably the nosiest students ever. Anyway, Making their way in was the One and only "No Good Blake Thompson'. Want to know why he's no good. Okay ill tell you. He was one of the worst kids out there. He has an specific group of friends. Mainly Blonde Bimbos. Anyway, He's a bully, Jerk, and an Arrogant prick. The dude that everyone falls for. The best football player on the team,  And did I mention my ex from sophomore year. Silly I know. It wasn't an full relationship it was just some puppy love going on for a couple of years until it all went down hill but whatever I'm over it. Most kids are beyond scared of him............ Except the pushy bimbos that throw themselves at him. Almost every week he has a new slut hanging from his lips like a leach. I must have zoned out again because the teacher, Mrs. Kingsley spoke again "Nice of you to join us Mr. Thompson" Sarcasm dripping from her words.

"Nice of you to have me Mrs. K" He smirked in her direction. That only made her angrier with him. She had a thing for people calling her anything but Mrs. Kingsley. Only because she's weird as hell. I mean how can she not be. She was a totally hippie.

"Detention for you, For the 4th time this week. Its such a shame" She gawked, Only earning a dry laugh.

"At least someone counts" The whole classroom was silent. Probably afraid. Scardy cats. I don't understand what there is to be scared about. I couldnt hold in my words, So this is what slipped out.

"You cant count because you bang to many bimbos, Just like your father, To even get to your math class. Your dumb just admit it . Everyone else can see it" I said bitterly. I couldn't hold back my anger. I needed to loose some steam.

All eyes were soon on me............ And only me. Even Blake's that were full of rage. I could see it. Everyone burst into fits of laughter. I didn't understand what was funny. My eyes soon locked with Blake's now dark brown ones. I could see the embarrassment and anger in them and that scared me.

"What did you say bitch?!" Uh oh. I'm in trouble now. He glared hard at me. I have never been glared at with so much hatred. If looks could kill. Trust me I'd be sprawled out on the floor, Blood oozing from my eyes. His heavy shoes stomped with the classroom tile coming towards me. Making loud "Thuds".

I had to admit I was pretty terrified but I wasn't going to back down to this loser like everyone else. I let my stupid mouth speak again and I was scared of what might come out "See that proves how dumb you actually are. Cant even comprehend simple English" I shook my head and laughed standing from my seat as he approached my desk.