Texas Bound

It all began in the seventh grade when all of my friends and I decided to go see a movie. Without me knowing, they invited this guy.  His name was Jacob, with his big blue eyes and interest in music he was perfect for me! The only problem, I had never talked to him before in my life. The next day st school was interesting, Dani was being Dani and trying as hard as she possibly can to get us to talk. And now that he's in Texas,I have only 2 words to describe me; sad and alone.  

         Jacob and I never really got that far in our relationship. It is kinda' like jumping out of a plane without a working parachute. You think everything is going just fine untill its time to land and your parachute doen't deploy. Your perspective of life begins to change, instead of taking an interesting new adventure, you end up smacking on the ground. Not able to move, or function properly.  

It all started with our first hug. Dani continually saying, "We're leaving now", over snd over again untill finally screaming, "Just hug her already!!!!!!!!!!". Thats not akward at all.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Srry it isn't much, but I'll have to write more. I can never finish ANYTHING!?!?!( we can thank Cay for that)