I thought you said you would'nt hurt me?

chapter 1:

Me and Tony have been dating for a couple months now. And I think he's my mate, but I'm not sure. I snapped out of my train of thoughts, to hear a " beep beep!" I look out my window and see Tony waiting in the car. My heart starts to pound, like I could feel it about to come out of my chest. I look in the mirror damn, I look good! I smiled at my outfit and put a coat of peach lip gloss on. I walk out of my room to hear my mother say,

"Have fun!" I replied to her by, "Bye mom!"

I smile as I walk out to the front door that led to the driveway. Where my boyfriend and my soon to be my mate is. I blushed as I opened the car door and looked at him. He was breath taking, and I really mean breath taking. He was wearing a white dress shirt with faded out black jeans. A necklace that had a symbol of the month he was born in, that I got him for his birthday. He was also wearing black flight high tops. Damn he look sexy.

"So...you like what you see?" Tony asked. I nodded a yes and blushed, he just caught me checking him out. I saw a smirk eased onto his face, and with that he turned the car into drive and backed out of my drive way. He knew that me and my family were werewolves, he and his family were also to.

"Soo.....Jenna do you think you can go camping with me and my family?" I heard Tony ask me. I didn't reply I smelt the most amazing scent ever. "Jenna? Hello?" I heard Tony talk to me again.

"Ohh...sorry Hun I was thinking." I replied still sniffing the air.

"Hhmmm....about?" He knew what I was thinking of he knew I was scared to find my mate, because I didn't want to leave him. He was the rest thing that ever happened to me. I thought quickly and stuck my tounge out.

"Where are we going?" I tried to change the subject.

Yes! It had worked! " We're actually here." he replied neverously scratching the back of his neck.

"Ohh...." just then it was the most romantic ace I have ever been. Its the place were we met. Where I had ran to, when my wolf needed a run. The sun was setting and there was already a picnic set up.

"This is amazing Tony!" I smiled so big it was ear to ear.

"I know." he said getting out. He walked to my side and opened the door. Then I smelled that scent even stronger. I shrugged it off, and smiled at Tony. Then I saw something in the trees and held my gaze o the treeline. My wolf scream "mate!"