I Need You to Love Me

Title: I Need You To Love Me Back (Ouran Highschool Host Club Oneshot)
Ship: Haruhi x Kyoya

Haruhi's Point Of View

Today's just a normal day in the host club. Tamaki-senpai is still hosting(more like seducing but...) the guests. Honey-senpai is eating his strawberry cake while Mori-senpai is just watching him as the guests fawn over him.

The twins, Hikaru and Kaoru, are doing their twincest. And their audiences are... having nosebleeds. And lastly, our Shadow King, Kyoya-senpai--who currently is sitting next to me, reason still unknown. I just don't get why he adjust his eye glasses every 5 minutes. He types on his laptop hastily while talking... Wait.

"You know Haruhi, it's rude to stare." I blinked a few times before flushing a few shades of red and letting out a chuckle.

"I'm sorry. But I really wasn't staring. I was just thinking that's all." He glanced at me at the corner of his eyes as he raised his eyebrows.

Letting out a scoff, he stated, "Oh really? So staring--spacing out at me for 5 minutes while I am talking to you, is not rude?"

"Well I..."

"Haruhi-chan~!" I sighed as I heard him again... Really now?

"Yes, senpai? How may I help you?" I asked blandly.

He stared at me, taken aback by my blandness. "W-well... Would you want to go out with me tonight?"

I was about to answer yes when, "I already asked her that and she said yes." Kyoya-senpai cut in. I blinked multiple times, confused. When did I said that?

"Eh? Is that true Haru-chan?" The blonde-haired boy asked.

"Well..."

"If you don't agree, I'll just add it to your debt. If you say yes, I'll make sure that your debt would be lowered by 50%." Wow... I can't believe that he'll use that to me. Wait--no, I must've seen this coming.

"Y-yes. I did. I'm sorry senpai." I can't believe that I'll be doing this. But... I need to do this if I want to help dad.

"O-oh... Well I guess better luck next time huh." He had a frown on his face before he once again beamed and walked away.

But I was far from interested in him. "Why did you told him that we're going to a restaurant when we really aren't?"

He hummed in approval then said, "I may not have yet got a yes from you but I already did asked. But unfortunately, you were spacing out."

Oh... So he was asking me that earlier. "What for Kyoya-senpai?"

"We are going to discuss about your debt. I'm going to fetch you later at 7. Make sure you are already ready by then." I did not noticed that he already arranged his things and closed his laptop until the last minute.

"Uh... Sure, senpai." Then he was out of the room.

•°•°•Fujioka Residence(apartment)•°•°•

"I'm back!"

"Haruhi! I'm glad you're already here! Kyoya called me and asked my permission to take you out on a date! He also sent you your clothes! He's such a gentleman." Kyoya-senpai sent me what? And date?

"We aren't going--"

"You are going. Now change into these and make sure that you are going to wear these properly!" He shoved me inside my room and closed it with a 'BANG!'

I let out a sigh and opened the large box he handed me. I changed into the clothes and wore my wig he gave me. It was similar to my previous hair. Then I exited the room, just in time to see my father opening the door and Kyoya-senpai stepping in.