Chapter 9

Boring old school. Where I have nothing to do, except work, work and more work. The classes that day were uninteresting but time flew by. It was already lunch time. I sat down at a table alone and ate my pizza, pepperoni with thin crust. Yum! A breeze of a musky scent hit me in waves of an uncontrollable longing desire for him. Nathan entered the room, everyone's eyes were directed towards him. His amazingly beautiful ice blue eyes and perfect smile drew me in. The way I was feeling right now, was something I couldn't explain. The love I felt for him was so extreme, that I would literally lay down and die for him, it was that extreme. Nathan had said the phrase "mate" before, I never truly understood it till now. The way I felt after kissing him, in a way that I didn't want to stop, to not be near him, wanting to be with him every single day for the...rest of my life. Nathan was someone I could see myself loosing my virginity to. That is a big deal, considering I've never felt that way before, then again Nathan is the first man I've actually done things with, kissed, felt something more than just a crush with. Awww.. my heart could just flutter on a cloud and just stay there being in love. I wonder if he felt the same? I'd never would ask him, afraid that he might say he doesn't but how could he not, especially me being his "mate" and all. Nathan walked towards me, placed his hand on the table and looked at me.

" Hey baby. Having fun daydreaming about me?" Nathan chuckled

I froze, couldn't think of any excuse to not let me know I was not just day dreaming about being in love with him.

" Uh, uh" Was all I could say

" Exactly." Nathan laughed

Just his laugh made me vulnerable, I felt turned on. I kept thinking about his fingers and his tongue showing me that his simple touch will make me give in to him. That I will submit myself to him, because he is the Dominant one. Knowing that makes me even more wet. Nathan's eyes widen and he takes a seat next to me, as close as he could get. Leans in and whispers in my ear something that made my whole body turned on.

" I smell your arousal baby, I might just make it ten times worse." Nathan smirked

I looked at him confused, seconds later after his hand is placed on my inner thigh. Near my now dripping wet sex. Nathan moves his right hand underneath my dress, moving the thong I was wearing aside. Oh my god, he's going to finger me? No he can't, I'll moan like crazy and everyone will be like what the hell, she's even weirder than we thought.

" No no we can't do it here." I said

" Little submissive girl. Be a good girl and let me pleasure you.. now. I don't care if their watching. I'm the one who will turn your world around in one quick second." Nathan said seductively

Tall, dark and handsome opens my legs a little and begins to play with my nub for a second then he shoves his finger inside. Nathan whispers

" Silence the moans, and by doing that you will be rewarded."

" Ok-kay" I breath heavily

It felt so good, it was so hard to not moan but I couldn't have the whole school be like what the hell. Although I did want to see what the reward is. Moving his middle finger in and out of my throbbing wet sex felt so good. I gripped onto the sides of his shirt. It felt that amazing. I liked doing things in front of people when they didn't know what the hell was going on, such a turn on.

" You're mine Jamie, always have, always will, I love you." Nathan said taking out his finger.

I looked at him and was about to say something when the bell rang telling us to go back to class. Nathan got up quickly and frozen me sat there looking surprised like an idiot.

***

Authors note:

Damn that was fun to write, hope you all loved it like I did. It's going to get really intense and sexual in the next chapter. ; )

***