Chapter 1: Run Away

So this is my second book I've written so please don't judge me if I skip too much details. There might be a book before this since the summary for this book kind of includes scenes that will not be used in this book, including the part where Harry and Louis get together and have millions of fights and many violence is included, even Louis getting punctured by a big piece of glass in his thigh.
If you want thy than show me you like this book! Vote and comment and share to your friends! Love you!
----------------
Louis wanted this. To run away with Harry, just for a few weeks. The pressure was building up and the two felt their management always watching over them.

The boys and their families accepted it, and tons of fans supported them on twitter, but the two just needed time alone. So there Louis waited, on the King-sized bed him and Harry share.

The two plane tickets sat beside him, next to a packed suitcase. Louis'.

The door opened and Harry walked in, looking down at his phone.

"Hey Louis," Harry said, getting off Twitter and locking his phone.

He looked up at Louis and was taken back by the suitcase beside him.

"You-you're leaving?" Harry asked, fearing Louis was going to leave him, after all they have been through.

Louis chuckled and walked over to Harry. He looked lovingly at the 18 year old and said, "Course. I'm just missing something. Or...someone."

Harry was heartbroken. He looked to the ground sadly and felt unloved. Tears welled up in his green eyes and he let them run down his face.

"Har-Hey? Hazza? What's wrong?" Louis asked with worry. He put a hand underneath Harry's chin and raised them.

"Hazza?" Louis asked again.

"Why? Why are you leaving? I thought you loved me?" Harry asked between sobs.

Louis looked confused. He was confused.

"Well!? Are you going to explain?" Harry raised his voice, though it cracked, but it still made Louis jump at the anger laced within the curly lads voice.

"Harry? Why are you yelling at me?" Louis asked.

"Why? Because you're leaving! You're going to leave, leaving me alone!" Harry cried.

"Haz...no I-"

"You know what! I don't want to hear it! Just get the thing you're missing and leave." Harry said.

Louis' confusion turned into realisation. 'He doesn't understand that I'm waiting for him!'

"Fine then." Louis said and grabbed his bag and the two tickets, while Harry started to cry.

Harry felt someone trying to pull him somewhere. He opened his eyes and saw the most adorable and heartbreaking thing; Louis. The smaller lad was tugging hard, trying to pull Harry with him.

"Louis? What are you doing?" Harry asked with curiousness. "Weren't you leaving?"

"Yeah! I'm trying to get my missing object to come with me!" Louis said while tugging some more.

"Wha-" that's when Harry realised it. 'I'm the object missing! That's why he hasn't left yet!'

"Hold on! Where are we going?" Harry asked. Louis held up the plane tickets and handed Harry's to him.

Harry read it out loud. "Ticket number 394. Harry Styles. Border line plane ticket to...Florida!?"

Harry looked up and saw Louis smiling sheepishly. "I wanted us to have time to ourselves. I mean, when ever we try to kiss, one of the boys always knock and we have to split. We always are interrupted."