wolf twins

A/N hey this is a new story me and my friend have been working on. If you like it, vote and comment and we'll try to update as often we can! :) hope you like it!

§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§§

CHAPTER 2

"Don't wake me up up up up up up don't wake me up don't wake me"

I wake up to my ihome blasting Chris brown's song 'Don't wake me up'

"You should really change that ringtone." says my brother.

"Shut up Jaime"I mumbled as I rolled over turning it off. My brother then decides to jump on my bed resulting in me flying in the air landing on a pile of my his clothes.

"Ewwww is that your burrito from last week?" I asked gagging at the smell

"Oh ya i forgot about that."He laughed

"Well throw it away! It smells disgusting."I sneered

"ok fine." He sighed

"happy birthday to you happy birthday to you" We hear the singing before we see the person but we both know who it is.

"Dad really?"Jaime and I say in unison.Our dad is standing in front of my night stand with two cupcakes. One with a pink candle and one with a green one.

"Thanks daddy!"I say

"thanks dad."thanks Jamie

we blow out are mini birthday cupcakes and eat them greedily.

"HOLY CRAP TAYLOR IT'S 8:00!! Exclaims Jamie

"Crap. I mutter.

"Well then get ready if you dont want to be late." dad says as he closes the door behind him.

I sprint to my bathroom and at the same time as Jamie. Wow I never noticed we run that fast. I decided to take a quick shower, so i turn the water on an wash my long silky strait Light brown hair that goes down to my waist with my favorite watermelon and strawbery shampoo and conditioner. I get out 20 minutes later and rush to get dressed. I put on my favorite dark blue skinny jeans with a blue short sleeve shirt. I pull my straight hair up into a high ponytail. I grab my blue converces and grab my lime green backpack and run downstairs to find my dad and Jaime talking.

"Hey did you guys see your presents yet?" Our dad says suspiciously nodding to the door.

Jaime and I ran outside to see two 2013 camaro's. One red one, black in Our driveway.

"...oh my god" Jamie whispers.

Wow today is just getting better and better! I ran to the black camaro and Jamie ran to the red one we both tured them on at the same time only Jaime reved the engine. He is such a guy.

We pull into the school parking lot and I put on my sunglasses that I got from Italy on are family vacation last summer. Stepping out of my brand new car i felt all eyes on me. I put my backpack over my shoulder and walked over to Jaime who seemed to like all the attention he was getting.

'Today is going to be epic' Jaime said

'whatever.'I replyed 'wait. Are we having a conversation in our minds?' I ask glancing at him when he answered.

'ya dont ask. things have been weird since we woke up this morning. You know just feels different.' Jaime says. We walked up the steps and went to our lockers which were across from each other. turning around i hand Jaime his present and he turned around at the same time with mine.

" Happy birthday Taylor" He says at the same time I say

"happy birthday Jaime"

He handed me a square shaped object wrapped in paper and i almost screamed out loud. It was the coldplay cd that doesn't come out until next month! I squeeze him in the tightest hug ever.