Chapter 1

The beginning of the school year there's all types of people. There are the geeks and the populars and there's me, the goth. I had no problem with being one. Once, I saw this dude walking past me and I fell in love. The next day, I sat next to him and I started to talk to him. I started to get nervous and get butterflies in my stomach. I did not know how I felt anymore. People who are into prom are always overdramatic about it and I do not want to be apart of that, but he came to me and asked me and I said yes. Yesterday, I began walk down the hallway, but I saw him talk to another girl. He asked her to go to prom with him. I walked over there and I said, "I am not going to prom with you anymore! You are so stubborn!" The next day, he asked me out and I couldn't help but say yes. We dated for a long time, but, one day, a girl came up to me and said, "Are you dating him?" I said,  "yes." She told me that she was too. I talked to him about it, but he denied it. Another day approached, and I saw him kissing another girl. I came to him and yelled at him. He broke up with me. He wanted to be with someone more his age. I told him age should not matter. Later, he saw her on the news. She tried to kill herself because of the cancer that she had been battling for awhile. He did not know she had cancer. So when he went to visit her in the hospital, he started to cry. He really did not care about me. He cared about her much more.  A week later, she died from her cancer, and it made him depressed. Later that day, he killed himself.