The Life of Astoria Greengrass

I woke up the next morning finding myself on the floor. I got up and changed. I was going to school today. I loved the school so much. I changed into my robes and sat down on my stool next to the make-up stand. I straightened my hair out and put my earrings in. My hair was a long black and my eyes were brown.

I grabbed my stuff and walked out the door. My parents and I teleported to the 9 ¾ Train station. I waved goodbye as I boarded the train. I think I fell asleep because, a teacher woke me up when we got there. I carried my stuff in and waited. We got taken to the Great Hall.

The teacher called the names,

“Gina Brooks” - “RAVENCLAW” the hat shouted

“Draco Malfoy” He smirked at me. “SLYTHERIN”

“Harry Potter” everyone gasped by the name, so did I. “GRIFFINDOR”

I was still waiting.

They weren't going in order. Finally the teacher called my name “Astoria Greengrass”.

I walked to the Sorting Hat and sat down. All my family was in Slytherin. I waited and thought of Slytherin.

“SLYTHERIN” the sorting hat called. I was surprised. I took my spot beside Malfoy. Thats what everyone called him.

I felt a tap on the shoulder. It was Malfoy. “Hey! Aren't you the Princess of Slytherin?” Suddenly everyone calmed down. I giggled. “Yes, indeed I am Malfoy.” I answered him. He was so handsome. I really liked him.

__________________________

What do you think of the first chapter??? Its awesome right.