The Day

I woke this morning, my alarm piercing my ears. As usual the Manchester weather is dull, and cold
I have school today how fun
But later I'm taking my little sister to meet Shawn Mendes (aka my SMOL BEAN THAT I ADORE OMG BUT NOBODY KNOWS THAT IM LOW KEY FREAKING OUT OMG IM SO EXCITED!)
Then I have a gig at a local chain hotel just my uke and me its my first proper gig I'm just so happy ,although lets experience hell first ....

Oh how wonderful school is,
"Here comes Jas" "what she's a music geek now" I hear the familiar voice of my enemy jess, she doesn't like me because well I actually don't know why I guess when she went to primary school she was popular but when she got to high school all her friends just hung out with my group of friends in I'm a hard nut to crack, 'emotionally' that is.
"I hear your playing a gig tonight, you are my best friend after all so I got front row tickets!" She says whilst my friends look over in disgust at the thing now linked arms with me

I push her off and walk to my dorm room to see my tutor teacher,
Miss lox she's in her early 20s and is the only teacher I like she has long brown hair, thin stature  and she like the mum I've never had!
I told her what just happened and I stayed in here room the rest of the day and did all my classwork in her office
I won't bore you with the rest of the school day (see I'm nice)

I got home to see my sister Louise running around the house like a mad woman "OMG OMG JAS WE'RE MEETIN SHAWN TODAY OH WHAT IS LIFE THIS IS INSANE!"
"Good afternoon to you too" I say rolling my eyes
"ALSO IM SEEING THAT GIRL JAS EVA YOU EVER HEARD OF HER"
She winks
"Nope never" I wink back "anyway Lou you should go and get ready!"
"OKAY OKAY JAS HELP WHAT WOULD SHAWN LIKE" I laugh internally at her as I turn around
She has a blue knee high dress
~~~~~~~~~~
Hope you liked the start
Idek if I'll be able to keep it up but I'll be trying!

BYE X