1

I'm sitting at the table coloring as Bryan is sitting across from me on his phone.
"Daddy?" I ask for his attention.
"Hmm?"
"I wanna cuddle..."
He picks me up and I giggle, as he lays me down on the bed. He spreads my legs and starts grinding himself against me causing me to moan.
"daddy, not like that!!" I giggle.
He kisses my lips and lays down next to me. I cuddle into his chest as he's rubbing circles into my back.
I look up and lean in to his lips. He presses his against mine and holds me closer.
Bryan is the only thing that makes me happy, not even joking. Everything else just seems like complete immature bullshit, but Bryan has been the one that stopped me when I tried to overdose. He flushed my blades and had me talk to him about my day at bedtime. Everyone thinks I'm okay, but I'm only slowly getting better.
I lay my head on his chest as he plays with my hair.
"Hey.. I haven't told you this but I'll be gone for a few weeks on a business trip."
"A few weeks?!" I ask as anxiety and the thought of being alone claws at my eyes.
"It's not that long. I'll leave the play room unlocked, and you can find some other things to do, too."
"When are you leaving?"
"Tomorrow night."
I didn't know he would be leaving that soon. I can't be alone. I can never be alone with myself, my head, my thoughts, my backup blades, my pills, I just can't.
"Hey, it'll be okay." He sees the tears in my eyes and I bite my lip and let out a shaky breath. "Okay?"
"Y-yeah..." I whisper, desperately trying not to crack.
"I love you." He whispers in my hair as he holds me closer.
"I l-love you too..." I whisper in response.
I'll admit, I'm scared. I don't want him to leave. I want him to stay so we can spend long nights cuddling and kissing.
He gets up to shower and I get undressed to my boxers and lay on the bed, no motivation to even get up.
He comes back in and lays down behind me. He shuts off the light and wraps his arms around me. He lightly kisses the back of my neck and my shoulder. "...I love you so much..." is the last thing I hear before drifting off to sleep.