Niall Horan is my Best Friend

Chapter 1:

Sophia's P.O.V

"SOPHIA!!WAKE UP!WAKE UP,YOU SLEEPY HEAD!!"the familiar british accent woke me in the middle of my great dream."What do you want??!!"I asked shouting."You need to get up or else..."that familiar british accent said."Or else what?!"I asked under my blanket."Or else Niall will die because of waiting for so long."."Ni-Niall?Did you say Niall?" I asked and stood up immediately.Oh,great!It was Yssha,my naughty,noisy cousin."Yeah!He's waiting for you about an hour ago."she said rolling her eyes at me."An hour already?Why didn't you wake me?!"I asked her taking a banter."I was waking you but you said 5 minutes,duh?!Just change and go downstairs."she said and went out of my room.I went to my bathroom and took the quickest shower I ever had.After I finished the 'quick shower',I changed into my favorite Jack Willis hoodie that Niall gave me and my black leggins.I put some mascara and a pink lipgloss then,TADA!I look beautiful.I went downstairs and saw Niall sitting on the couch.

"Hey Niall!Did I took so long?

"Hey Babe!You look good.Nah,it just took forever." he teased. I poke him playfully in his rib cage,he pretended to be hurt.

"Ouch!"

"Oh,I'm sorry." I said and playfully poked him again.

"So what brings you here?"

"Oh,I'm here cause I want to invite you on coming over at my flat?

"Ahh,sure.I'd love to."

"Then it settled.I'll pick you later around 2:30 pm,okay?"

"Okay."

"Bye,Soph.See you later." he said and kissed my cheek.I blushed a little bit and hoping he didn't see.

"Ok,bye Nialler."I said and he went out of the my flat.I looked at the clock and it was 1:00 already.What?!I already have a half of hour to prepare.I want to look beautiful when Niall is around.What?!What am I talking about?!I don't like Niall,okay?!

I went to my bedroom and took my ONE DIRECTION hoodie and a black waisted short.I took my Havaianas and my black TOMS.It was 2:29 already.Woah,time flies fast.Then,I heard a knock from my door.I opened it and saw a smiling Niall..

"Woah!!Y-you look beautiful,Soph."

I blushed and looked at my feet.He tilt my head and said "I know your blushing.".I laughed at him and said "What?!Hah!!No,I'm not blushing,ya know?!"

"Oh,really?Then,why is yout cheeks red?!"

"Ahm,er it's my blush-on,duhh?!"

He smirked.Ah,I'm really clever.

"Let's just go." I said grabbing his hand.We walked hand in hand around the park.He squeezed my hand gently and I squeezed back.We reached his flat and entered his flat.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'~~~~~~~~~~~~~~'''~~~~~~~

A/N:

~My first story about Niall Horan here in my new account,so...Hope you like it!!I'm not expecting votes and comment because I know that this story is bad.But,woahhh!!If you voted and comment,It will be my pleasure and maybe I'll put you on a sequel..Thankssss...

~~Sophia xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx~~

want more kisses?here you gooooooooooooo!!!

I'll try to update lataaahhhhhh (later)

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

Chapter 2:

Niall's P.O.V