~~Sexy And You Know It~~

Neko Kittythekiller2468 pov.

I worked up in this unfamiliar room. I see green walls, chairs, couch, dresser, carpet, and the bed I'm lying on is also green.

I looked down at my tail to see I'm swishing it back in forth. I brushed my hair with my hand to feel, my ear are up.

I got out of bed and walked to the door. I could hear voices come from the other side.

I looked straight through it, to see the one and only BEN!!! And I looked to the side of him.....yay....go Jeff.

(No offense for the people who like Jeff)

I was still looking through the door, and didn't notice that is was already opened. And I was looking straight at BEN.

"Ummm......hi?" I said making it sound more like a question than a fair hello. Jeff just smiled and BEN smirked that sexy smirk of his.

I blushed and looked down, but to feel a warm hand gently lift my chin up. To make me look into to the red irises of his.

"Hey, sexy~ seems like your finally awake~" BEN said in a deep, low, rich, sexy voice of his.

"Y-yeah and ummm...I'm going back to bed n-now." I said while blushing and turning around to go back to bed.

"Okay, see you later Jeff, I got business to take care of." BEN said while looking at me and licking his lips. Which that only caused me to get a little aroused.

Jeff just nodded his head and walked off. While closing the door behind him, on his way out.

I walked to the bed and sat on it. While BEN was at the door. I heard a click sound.

BEN came over to me and sat next to me. He put his hand on my thigh, slowly rubbing circles on my womanhood.

I moaned. As BEN starts to bring his hand down to rub me through the thin fabric.

Then he snaps his fingers and both of our clothes are off. He laid me down on the bed, while he got on top of me.

I looked down to see his large member, was larger than I could ever imagine. It seemed to pulse and jiggle as BEN swayed his hips side to side to tease me.

I blushed when he started to bring his face close to mine. I closed my eyes as soon as I felt his lips on top of mine.

He started to grope my boobs and lick the inside of my mouth. I moaned into the kiss as he rubbed himself against me.

He pulls away, as he looks at me asking for permission to come in. I shake my head up and down, meaning yes.

I moaned as his dick, was already inside of me. I felt him start to thrust slowly, making me moan low.

He starts to pick up the pace a little bit. As he does that he stares at my blue eyes and starts to thrust faster.

The faster he goes, the sexier, he gets. I started to moan so loud, because of his inhuman speed.

My tail starts to curl up as I cum on his dick. My ears go back, as i moaned really loud, cause he came inside me.

He collapses next to me and smiles and hugs me, while putting the blanket on us. He kisses my forehead and says "I love you, especially your hair."

"I love you too, and I love your eyes their really sexy." I said while yawning.
"Yeah, I'm sexy and I know it." He says while I start to drift off and fall asleep.

This one is for kittythekiller2468!! And it was also a request!!