Chapter 6

*Paisley POV*

Did Aiden basically just sound jealous of Shain? Seriously? He should really know that I love him more than I do Shain. Aiden has never put me through half of the emotional torture Shain has, not even half of the half! I see where he's coming from though, I can't seem to let go of Shain as a best-friend or close friend. I probably should let go of him for a while and come back as a distant friend, that'll be really hard especially af- I was pulled out of my trance by Aiden's voice.

"Paisley, you never told us why Shain was so mad earlier."

"Well he caught Alex cheating on him and then she broke up with him. So he's been heart broken all week and he's been callin me but I haven't been checking my phone so I didn't know, because I was with you. He thinks you stole me away from all of our friends. He found out that I knew about Alex the whole time, both times. So he's been calling and calling, drinking and cutting again. When I didn't answer him he got pissed. When I left your house earlier I checked my phone for the first time and heard all his voicemails, along with Alex's. I pulled over and cried, hard, so when you called me earlier I really was crying I just didn't want to tell you because I didn't know the whole story. I hauled ass over to his house only to have bruised hips and-"

"He hurt your hips?" Jace and Aiden spoke at the same time and looked at each other with a worried look, Aiden spoke first. "Did he try to have sex with you?"

"No! I tried to run and he grabbed me but I was holdin on to the door way. His room smelt really strong of alcohol and we all know what goes down when he's been drinking a lot, Aiden he's drinkin' again."

Shain has had some drinking problems in the past, he was always drinkin', the hard liqour to. It was well known that he kept whiskey under his mattress, along with other things that got drank before anyone could remember the name of them. He's a violent drunk and after a while he's a horny drunk. Shain didn't try to hide his nasty habit either, we helped him quit, for the most part. He was really willing.

Aiden and Jace looked at each other in the front seat, again. Jace spoke up first, "no parties for him, for a while, again".

"At all", Aiden agreed even though I knew he didn't want to help Shain.

"Aiden, who do you plan on adding into our group?" Jace asked for me, thank sweet fields of bacon.

I thought for a second, who are we gonna add in? More than likely Milk. That kid is something else. No one, well no one we know, knows his real name. He's been friends with us since kindergarden and had a milk mustache a lot because all he wanted was milk. So everyone just started calling him Milk and it kinda stuck, even teachers call him milk. He has jet black hair and brown eyes, a good sense of humor, and towers me in height, like a lot of people. I loved hanging out with him, when him and Aiden get together they crack me up. I wonder what throwing Jace into this equation will do, hopefully make the laughs ten times better.

"Aiden who are you going to add in?" I asked.

"Milk of course!"

"Possibly Ian to", Jace threw in.

Ian is a complete jerk, thinks everyone is in love with him and wants in his pants. Which no one wants in his pants! Not me anyway. Aiden and Jace seem to be like his best-friends, and claim it! I mean Ian and I get along, that's it. No further, no matter how well known he makes it that he wants more.

...

*Jennifer's POV*

So apparently Alex and Shain broke up. Facebook is an amazing place for information, especially since I see Alex talking about hurting an amazing guy, but he just wasn't for her blah blah blah. Bitch. I snickered thinking she probably thinks the same about me. Pardon me for being the first to get Shain's heart beating, pardon me for fixing him when she left him high and dry the first time. I fixed his drinking, not her or Paisley. Then he decided she was more important, probably because her ass is bigger than mine. Well he's broken and beaten, probably back to his old ways. I lowly laughed and closed my laptop as I got my keys and headed to Victoria's Secret and Walmart. Lingerie, check, lube, check, condoms, check. This will be fun..

...

*Keylee's POV*

Doing the dishes like every normal teenager on a Saturday night. Nothin’ sounds more fun than ruining a manicure you haven’t even had yet because your grandparents are too cheap to buy a dishwasher. One more plate and spork then I’m done, then I’m popping some popcorn and watchin’ some of Doctor Who on Netflix. Yes I have Netflix but not a dishwasher. I’ve never watched Doctor Who but I’ve really wanted to so tonight sounds like a really good night to do so.

Waiting on the popcorn to finish my home phone rang, because everyone knows I don’t use it if I’m at home, not being in a hurry to answer it so I ended up answering it on the last ring.

“Hello.”

“Hey its Paisley put real clothes on and yes you can bring your popcorn with you, don’t ask how I know what you’re doing because I’m sitting in your driveway looking in your kitchen window, by the way you have the curtains pulled back.”

Typical Paisley, talking ninety miles an hour but gets the whole point across.

“Bu-but I was gonna watch Doctor Who finally..”

“Suck it up like soup ‘cause you coming with me.”

Well way to put it nicely. I guess I should but jeans on, but if she can see me I can go grab them from the laundry room beside the kitchen, I don’t know who’s in the car with her.

“Wait, is Jace with you?”

“Yes and no you cannot bail on me because of it either, suck it up like soup.”

*Paisley POV*

When Keylee reached the car you could basically see her holding her breath because of Jace. I thought they were on speaking terms, but I guess I had missed something within my week long hibernation. That’s definitely something I was going to find out later, when we were alone or send the guys to get food, or something.

“Glad to see you gave up your Netflix night for us.” I said as she got in the car and I scooted out of the middle and into the window seat on the left.

“You have no idea how hard it was to make that decision.” She said sarcastically as I stole some popcorn from her bag.

Aiden spoke up, “we’re going to go find Milk now right? Ok good.”

Replying to his self-decided statement, “Ha way to let us answer for ourselves Aiden.”

*Aiden POV*

Calling Milk as I was in his driveway, “Hey man we got people to annoy and see.”

“Sorry dude, date night at my place with ma-ladady”, he didn’t just say that. He did.

“When did you get yourself a girlfriend?” Jace looked over at me with a questioned look on his face.

“She’s not my girlfriend, yet, but after tonight when she meets my mouth she’ll be begging me not to let go.” Oh my lacrosse team.

“You’re bringing her with you.”

“Damn, I am not allowing to make any decisions”, he laughed.

“Is she with you, tell her change of plans and by the way you gotta go in your car, can you go get Ian to while you’re at it.”

We hung up and Jace finally asked the question he’d obviously been dying to ask, “when the hell did Milk get a girlfriend?”

 “She isn’t his girlfriend, yet, when she kisses him for the first time she’ll never want to leave him.”

 A/N Hey Loves! So what do you think of this new character Milk? Tell me, I'm looking forward to writing about him, he's kinda quirky! I love it! Lol well I'll smell ya later!